Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2009, 11:13 PM

38 posts, read 144,177 times

Advertisements

I have always wanted to date an Asian women. Japanese to be correct. I have seen Japan town on the map of SF, whats it like over there? I don't want to generalize but, they seem to stick to there own social pockets in Florida. Any how,I am sure I will enjoy it. Aside from the women, I also love there food and overall culture. Can you guys also to tell me some cool places to check out in the late night? Maybe some that aren't in the local phone directory. (smile)
For example; good strip joints, underground poker spots, gentlemen's clubs, sports bookies... I think you get the picture.

Old 06-26-2009, 01:41 AM

1,629 posts, read 5,381,575 times
lol @ your post.

First, you won't find any "massage parlors" or strip clubs with Japanese women. Most will be from Southeast Asia or mainland China. There's a few poker spots, but I don't know of any that are underground.

www.yelp.com is good for searching for restaurants, you can specify the district and cuisine in San Francisco. A lot of locals post their reviews and read each others reviews. Japantown isn't a good spot to pick up women lol. One of my favorite Shabu Shabu restaurants are there though. It's called Shabu Sen, really good.

San Francisco has some beautiful women from different countries in Asia. Check out some of the night clubs and lounges. Slide and Ruby Skye are some dance clubs you can start with. Union Square is a good area to find Asians. Marina is good area to find Blondes.

Asians in San Francisco and most of the West Coast and Northeast are very different than the ones in Florida.

Have fun!

Old 06-26-2009, 04:00 AM

16,257 posts, read 43,176,087 times
Japantown is a horrible place to try to meet or pick up Asian women. First off, it isn't very big, so therefore there isn't hardly any nightlife scene happening, and yeah, Japanese aren't exactly hanging out in Japantown waiting to get picked up.

Actually, there is one bar/disco in Japantown, but it is dominated by almost all Asian people, and the Asian girls that are there actually want to date Asian guys, if they are even there to be 'hooking up' at all, and it seems more like they are just going out with their friends to have fun with their friends - as opposed to looking to hookup. If you are non-asian and go in there trying to hit up the 'chicks', it'll be quite obvious, and I can't imagine any asian girl would be in an asian hanging out and wanting to be seen by the local non-asian playboy who stumbles in trying his charm.

Actually, I PERSONALLY think you're better off just going to Asia itself. Teaching jobs in Korea or Japan or China or Southeast Asia is a much better place for that.

Old 06-26-2009, 07:42 AM

4,183 posts, read 6,522,795 times
The best place to meet Asian women is in school. If you go to college with them, that's the best place to get to know them. This applies to all women actually. You get the chance to observe how they think and behave, how they deal with stress. The worst place to meet women is in bars... a place where everyone (including you) is putting on a mask.

Old 06-26-2009, 08:52 AM

2,450 posts, read 5,600,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadic220 View Post
I have always wanted to date an Asian women. Japanese to be correct. I have seen Japan town on the map of SF, whats it like over there? I don't want to generalize but, they seem to stick to there own social pockets in Florida. Any how,I am sure I will enjoy it. Aside from the women, I also love there food and overall culture. Can you guys also to tell me some cool places to check out in the late night? Maybe some that aren't in the local phone directory. (smile)
For example; good strip joints, underground poker spots, gentlemen's clubs, sports bookies... I think you get the picture.
You are the type that gives other mixed couples a bad name.

Old 06-26-2009, 09:52 AM

3,980 posts, read 8,986,281 times
Trust me, Asian women with class and brains (that aren't prostitutes) know from a young age to run like he** away from men like yourself.

Prostitutes can be found in the Tenderloin or find one listed in the back of the SFWeekly/Bay guardian ads.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:29 AM

1,554 posts, read 5,289,344 times
Another white man with Yellow Fever. How surprising.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:52 AM

5,994 posts, read 20,072,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City Boy View Post
Another white man with Yellow Fever. How surprising.
lol, does that offend you? The OP himself actually sounds like a filthy person but I don't have any issues with interacial dating. I live in the Bay Area and am more than willing to explore all of my options because I'm surrounded by beautiful people. This isn't hick town USA where my options are limited to Sally May and Debra Sanders down the street.

Old 06-26-2009, 11:06 AM

3,980 posts, read 8,986,281 times
Asian women tend to see someone with such specific criteria as someone that has a fetish...not a man that has genuine interest in the person.

Interracial dating is not a problem at all..my own husband is white. It's when you specify that they must be Japanese or choose a woman solely on her nationality (based on some old, stereotype..usually sexual in nature)..that's a problem.

Old 06-26-2009, 11:08 AM

1,554 posts, read 5,289,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTsLiKeAnEgG View Post
lol, does that offend you? The OP himself actually sounds like a filthy person but I don't have any issues with interacial dating. I live in the Bay Area and am more than willing to explore all of my options because I'm surrounded by beautiful people. This isn't hick town USA where my options are limited to Sally May and Debra Sanders down the street.
Who said I was offended or have a problem with interracial dating. Obviously the OP is not looking for a person but a particular image to fill his fetish. Asking about Asian strip clubs, etc confirms that. Your rant about racial harmony has nothing to do with anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland