Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 05:49 PM

9 posts, read 21,024 times

Advertisements

Hello,

I have been representing my self in a pro se action (the “Civil Action”) against Northwest Airlines in the Superior Court of California, Northern District, County of Alameda (the“State Court”). The Civil Action complaint (the “Complaint”) alleged violations of the California Fair Employment and Housing Act (Cal. Gov. Code § 12900, et seq.) (“FEHA”) and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, (42 U.S.C. § 2000e, et seq.) (“Title VII”) in connection with my termination in Alameda County, Superior Court of California. The compensation being sought in this action is $5,000,000 and damages.

This suit has been under a Bankruptcy Stay and under the jurisdiction of Hon. Judge Allan L. Gropper of the UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK since 2006.

After filing an

and response to a motion filed by Northwest Airlines. Judge Gropper has lifted the stay and has ordered the case to be prosecuted in California with no pre-conditions on damages, he will however reserve the right to determine the appropriate classification of any part of the judgment but finds at present that the claim for punitive or exemplary damages should be deemed a Subordinated Claim.

SEE..Judge Allan L. Gropper Written Opinions

Currently, I am seeking representation by a Trial or Labor attorney on a Pro bono or Contingency basis. I would appreciate any leads, referrals and or representation that would assist me in my Case

Thank you,

Jesse Velez
415-412-5990
freqsystems@mac.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2008, 10:31 PM

2,652 posts, read 8,584,330 times
Do you really need to sue for $5,000,000? Just another leach off the system I guess.

Old 08-10-2008, 10:29 PM

20 posts, read 69,885 times
Jesse, maybe they fired you because you can't even cut and paste well. This, boys and girls, journalists and college professors, is why we need tort reform.

Old 08-14-2008, 04:10 AM

103 posts, read 367,051 times
LOL....I hope AMFA helps you as much as it did me......ZED Ripley

Old 05-26-2009, 06:40 PM

Default The point Luke9686

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke9686 View Post
Do you really need to sue for $5,000,000? Just another leach off the system I guess.
The $5,000,000 is not the point Luke9686, However it did catch their attention and made them take my civil rights seriously. You should someday celebrate the fact that little people like me, can take the Law into their hands and actually bring down corporate Giants who violate the Law. Most Lawyers now days shy away from cases like mine because people like me can not afford their Hourly fees and Corporate lawyers have unlimited money and resources, making the playing field extremely hard, not to mentioned unfair.

Next time you call someone a leach you should look at yourself first and ask, do you want to live in a communist country? or one that stands behind their Laws. Otherwise stop being a ignorant person and put yourself in the other persons shoes before you make an ass of yourself. You probably an angry white male and would have ask for 10,000,000..LOL

Old 05-26-2009, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucec59 View Post
Jesse, maybe they fired you because you can't even cut and paste well. This, boys and girls, journalists and college professors, is why we need tort reform.
Here You go Bruce59 I paste this because it applies to you too, if it were up to people like you we would not have equal rights or diversity! See Below:

The $5,000,000 is not the point Luke9686, However it did catch their attention and made them take my civil rights seriously. You should someday celebrate the fact that little people like me, can take the Law into their hands and actually bring down corporate Giants who violate the Law. Most Lawyers now days shy away from cases like mine because people like me can not afford their Hourly fees and Corporate lawyers have unlimited money and resources, making the playing field extremely hard, not to mentioned unfair.

Next time you call someone a leach you should look at yourself first and ask, do you want to live in a communist country? or one that stands behind their Laws. Otherwise stop being a ignorant person and put yourself in the other persons shoes before you make an ass of yourself. You probably an angry white male and would have ask for 10,000,000..LOL

Old 05-26-2009, 06:53 PM

Default Hey Ripey, I did not need them

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripley44mag View Post
LOL....I hope AMFA helps you as much as it did me......ZED Ripley
Hey Ripey, I did not need them and I did represent myself successfully, however I do understand your point of view. Thanks for not making any negative or ignorant comments like Bruce 59 and Luke9686. I am glad you are not a timid bigot like these two fools.

Old 05-26-2009, 07:14 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucec59 View Post
How completely right you are...

Nita

Old 05-26-2009, 09:09 PM

652 posts, read 1,786,061 times
How is it so many people can draw conclusions based on a couple paragraphs of a plea for help?

Seriously how could any one of you justify drawing any conclusion?

That is what needs reform in America.

Old 05-27-2009, 12:36 AM

36,660 posts, read 67,557,504 times
John Burris.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland