Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 07:28 PM

313 posts, read 676,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
More SF pd Gangsters:

YouTube - SF Deputy Sheriff Assaults Working Member of Press

Unprofessional police unable to control a peaceful protest

YouTube - SF Police violence, Cop moves in to arrest 9 year old boy, 032109 Anti War Protest

SF pd serving and protecting

YouTube - Police Brutality: SF March 17th - Police attack innocent protesters

I'm sorry but when I look at videos like this, I don't see a world class police force, I see a mob.
You call THAT police brutality Dude you can't be serious. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2009, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrzod View Post

YouTube - Skateboarder arrested by SFPD

"I'll break your arm like a twig if you resist arrest"

Thoughts?
My thoughts OK I think he should have broke his arm like a twig. SFPD 1 Skaters 0

Old 10-02-2009, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
This is why everybody hates cops. Because you can't go a day with out hearing a story about how they are bullies. I hope he gets killed in the line of duty. He is a human waste of tax dollars.

He tells the kid it is illegal to skateboard in the city and county of SF, which is wrong, it is not illegal to skateboard in some parts of the city.
He threatens to break the kids arm. And then when some one not involved points out the cop is being over zealous(for kicking the arrestee in the butt as he puts him in the car), he punishes the other people. Than he tries to play the victim like he is protecting himself.

This is why stuff like that Oscar grant shooting happens, because california cops are simply under educated and out of control. Its why rodney King happend in LA as well as that Ramparts scandal. I swear it seems like half the cops on the force are just as big of thugs as the people they are supposed to remove from the street.
"I hope he gets killed in the line of duty" Why because he got defensive toward a smart Alec?

Sorry dude but I can't put this any other way, your insane.

Last edited by d-iron; 10-02-2009 at 08:25 PM..

Old 10-02-2009, 08:19 PM

5,234 posts, read 7,986,180 times
the kid brought this on himself by cussing at the cop. common sense tells most of us thats not a wise thing to do. if he had kept his mouth shut chances are he wouldnt have been arrested, as the other couple werent going to be cited. it was hard to tell in the video if the kid pulled against the officer at anytime, when in the arm lock. i do think the cop didnt choose his words wisely when speaking of breaking his arm, but then again the kid made him mad to begin with. had the group not followed the cop toward his car, the incident would have been over without the others being cited. someone did call in about them and they were picking the vents up to use as ramps, they probably all could have been arrested. how this video helps the kids case i dont know. as far as the kid being kicked in the seat when he got in the car, the video didnt show that part. the bystander should have just called internal affairs or her city councilman, rather than debating with the cop.

there are a good number of cops from big cities to small towns that have a problem handling the power they have been given. those are the kind that should never have been given the job. but this certainly wasnt a rodney king kind of incident.

Old 10-02-2009, 08:37 PM

9,525 posts, read 30,475,285 times
Spent a dozen years skating the streets. Plenty of run-ins with the PD from San Diego to LA to SF to Seattle to Vancouver Canada. Never disrespected a cop once. Only had trouble one time, from an ex-jarhead newbie San Diego cop. 99% of cops are cool. 99% of skaters are not cool to cops. SF, full of kids who think they know better. They don't.

Old 10-02-2009, 09:03 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,942,396 times
Cause and effect. That little punk was mouthy and disrespectful, so there go the breaks. And awwwww, po wittle boy, he was thwetened with an arm bweak if he continued to resist. Tough toenails. Rodney King the little mother****er.

I wanted to say tough *******, but the e-nanny wouldn't let me.

Old 10-02-2009, 10:04 PM

701 posts, read 2,030,637 times
If you think this cop's behavior is out of line, you're a pu$$y. Plain and simple.

Old 10-03-2009, 03:01 PM

14 posts, read 27,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat02 View Post
If you think this cop's behavior is out of line, you're a pu$$y. Plain and simple.
actually, I think you being okay with being treated like a slave makes you the "pu$$y"

Old 10-03-2009, 05:24 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,161,734 times
Anyone watching the video can tell the cop is egging him on. He says "whats the matter you need an asprin", "you got a headache" "or are you just ashamed of yourself"

the kid replies "im pissed off"

to which the officer replies why are you pissed off,

the kid says you are being a dick.

anyone here who does not think that cop was being a ding dong has some serious re-analyzing to do of what they consider a quality and professional police officer. Around here we pay or cops to protect the well heeled, not bully around some skateboarders and waste tax dollars. I love it, you got crack head prostitutes doing open vice in the tenderloin, the entire city is an open air drug market, and has a ridiculous crime rate for its size and affluence, and the police are running around chasing kids on skateboards. This is the sign of a city who has its priorities all bassackwards. It's illegal to smoke cigarettes in public but its okay to smoke crack. It's no wonder the city is unfit for families.

Last edited by NorCal Dude; 10-03-2009 at 05:36 PM..

Old 10-03-2009, 09:28 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,161,734 times
Another scumbag cop

YouTube - Cop Arrests Girl for Swearing During 911 Call

This is why people hate police, because quite frankly you can not go a year with out hearing several stories about how unbelievably stupid and unprofessional some of them can be. This is why people want conceal to carry laws, because we can protect ourselves more effectively than the police can protect us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland