Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2015, 12:29 PM

8,256 posts, read 17,336,173 times

Advertisements

Key word: Saturday. Try a Wednesday when tourists are around.

Old 07-14-2015, 06:28 PM

12,823 posts, read 24,390,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coe View Post
A lot of them are tourist.
Tourists are not familiar with most of the places we hang out.

Old 07-14-2015, 07:46 PM

4,031 posts, read 4,458,634 times
It depends what your looking for. A lot in their late 20s early 30s but not so much in the 18-24 crowd.

Old 07-14-2015, 07:52 PM

378 posts, read 441,332 times
Default Tourist

Quote:
A lot of them are tourist.
No, they are not (all) tourist. There are indeed lots of hot chicks (in skinny jeans) in Union Square, Financial Districts, Embarcadero, Stanford Mall, Pleasanton Mall, SJ Valley Fair mall...

Old 07-15-2015, 08:50 AM

8,256 posts, read 17,336,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmeinca View Post
No, they are not (all) tourist. There are indeed lots of hot chicks (in skinny jeans) in Union Square, Financial Districts, Embarcadero, Stanford Mall, Pleasanton Mall, SJ Valley Fair mall...
Union Square, Embarcadero, and the Financial District are full of tourists or at least visiting businessmen/women. Stanford Mall maybe. Valley Fair is across from Santana Row which is arguably the only place in the Bay Area where anyone that looks "SoCal" hangs out. And let's be honest. SoCal is more attractive than NorCal. Pleasanton Mall I can't comment since I've never been, but other people on here have mentioned how that's the only part of the Bay to find attractive people in. There, Danville, Walnut Creek, etc. That area is the only place where attractive people exist in large numbers. There are always the few that hang out in the Marina or San Mateo or even the Mission maybe, but in large numbers?

Old 07-17-2015, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemh431 View Post
Union Square, Embarcadero, and the Financial District are full of tourists or at least visiting businessmen/women. Stanford Mall maybe. Valley Fair is across from Santana Row which is arguably the only place in the Bay Area where anyone that looks "SoCal" hangs out. And let's be honest. SoCal is more attractive than NorCal. Pleasanton Mall I can't comment since I've never been, but other people on here have mentioned how that's the only part of the Bay to find attractive people in. There, Danville, Walnut Creek, etc. That area is the only place where attractive people exist in large numbers. There are always the few that hang out in the Marina or San Mateo or even the Mission maybe, but in large numbers?
The Marina is more of a 25-40 crowd. Last time I was in SF the only pretty 18-20 year old white girls I noticed were tourist around Union Square Fisherman's Wharf. SF isn't even a real college town and UCSF is a joke but they talking about building a new campus in Mission Bay. I've never been to Santana Row or Pleasonton Mall but I've only driven through those areas.

Old 07-17-2015, 04:42 PM

12,823 posts, read 24,390,321 times
Quote:
The Marina is more of a 25-40 crowd. Last time I was in SF the only pretty 18-20 year old white girls I noticed were tourist around Union Square Fisherman's Wharf. SF isn't even a real college town and UCSF is a joke but they talking about building a new campus in Mission Bay. I've never been to Santana Row or Pleasonton Mall but I've only driven through those areas.
Because of housing costs this is not the best place for anyone in the 18 - 20 range, female or otherwise. So you do have a valid point, the crowd here runs a little older than other metros. In 18 - 20 it's mainly college students but you really don't see a whole lot of folks who are forgoing or delaying college, in that age range. Oh and also, the military presence is way, way less than it was 25 years ago, due to Realignment and Closures.

Old 07-18-2015, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaHillbilly View Post
Because of housing costs this is not the best place for anyone in the 18 - 20 range, female or otherwise. So you do have a valid point, the crowd here runs a little older than other metros. In 18 - 20 it's mainly college students but you really don't see a whole lot of folks who are forgoing or delaying college, in that age range. Oh and also, the military presence is way, way less than it was 25 years ago, due to Realignment and Closures.
New York and LA to a degree is full of young women living off their rich parents.

Old 07-18-2015, 02:48 PM
PDF

11,395 posts, read 13,409,287 times
I'm sure the OP never even made it to SF.

Old 07-18-2015, 09:00 PM

371 posts, read 454,297 times
All the hot girls live in the suburbs of the East Bay and Marin County. Where there is wealthy, there is bubbly hot girls. Take BART right to Lafayette, Concord or Castro Valley and soak in white, blonde beauties of German heritage. Search down the East Bay towards San Jose and that's where the nifty Asian girls are. Look around downtown Oakland for curvy black girls, and the spicy Latinas are hiding around in Contra Costa County (and not the Mission).

Overall, we produce mostly cute girls, not hot girls. Cute and Hot are separate but equal in my eyes, so not an issue. But don't expect Santa Monica beach type girls. You might find a few in S.F. but they're likely booked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland