Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2015, 04:08 PM

Location: SF Bay Area, aka, Liberal Mecca/wherever DoD sends me to
713 posts, read 1,081,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC Troll View Post
guys...if you're looking for hot chicks in general (white, asian, latina, etc) just come to Orange County. We have them all. I'm from the Bay Area, lived out in the East bay for 20+ years. Nothing compares. Thats why I stayed after college. I will never look back.
I can definitely agree with your comment personally. Both of the girls I have been with were from SoCal and and dam nice looking compared to most girls here in the Bay. Plus, in OC, you have the Asian girls I like most, the Viets. Hands down, the best looking ones East Asian girls if you ask me.

Old 10-06-2015, 04:17 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,122,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInTheSun22 View Post
I'm a few years out of college and currently live in Fort Lauderdale, FL. I decided a while ago that I wanted to move to an area that has more professional opportunities where I can make more $$$. I interviewed for a job last week in Emeryville and got the it. I'm stoked, but am still trying to get more information on the area.

Money isn't too much of an object as I would just be renting a 1 bedroom apt. I'm hoping to get a place under $1500/month. The big question is where should I live?

Since I'm moving out there solo, I would like to live in an area where there are a lot of cool, laid back blonde California girls. Here in Fort Lauderdale, there are certain neighborhoods where good looking people hang out (beach, downtown). Where would be the equivelant be in the Bay Area. I'm not interested in living around cosmopolitian, liberal elitist type of girls. Nor do I care to meet Asian girls (no offense to anyone, but I heard that is popular on the west coast ). Just looking for a neighborhood where there are down to earth, pretty girls that like to go to bars, football games, etc. How is Emeryville itself to live in? Any other recomendations?
Well you're about 25 years too late. You could watch reruns of Babewatch and see plenty of hot blond California chicks all congregating in the same area, but you'll have to sift through painful footage of Hasselhoff.

Most of the hot chicks these days are hang out in vape shops, smoke shops, tattoo parlors, hemp shows, maybe even at the 24 hour Keiser pharmacy picking up meds. Just look for the car with the personalized license plate frame that reads "You say psycho like it's a bad thing" and you'll know she's within close proximity. She goes by the name "Apple" but I only know her as "April".

Old 10-06-2015, 08:52 PM

8,256 posts, read 17,334,908 times
Why is this an active thread again? Can't we just all agree that they DON'T live in the Bay Area? Where do they live in the Bay Area? Nowhere. And it's honestly quite a demeaning thread to women. Either way, the attractive women in the Bay Area move to SoCal. If you're referring to the ones not attractive enough for SoCal that stay in NorCal and now think they're the hottest sh** around because all the ACTUALLY pretty ones moved to SoCal, they're either in the Marina, Walnut Creek, Peninsula, or tourists in Union Square. Same goes for men.

Old 10-07-2015, 09:32 AM

1,705 posts, read 1,599,241 times
Why do I get the feeling that the OP isn't exactly a Brad Pitt look-a-like?

Old 10-07-2015, 09:35 AM

1,705 posts, read 1,599,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by opossum_ View Post
Is this what city-data forum had degraded to?
I was thinking the same thing. I'm surprised the moderator hasn't closed this given all of the... comments and responses. I'd like to be optimistic and assume that most men do not have the OP's mentality when it comes to women? There's a reason why 20-something year olds aren't taken very seriously..!

Old 10-07-2015, 10:17 AM

540 posts, read 652,822 times
Give all of the bay area OC weather and you'll see similar type of tanned women. It's why you all keep saying Walnut Creek, it's warmer and the women dress less. I don't like blond white women with chiseled off noses so I'm not impressed with OC

Old 10-07-2015, 10:27 AM

17,440 posts, read 28,587,825 times
Most of California is really no place for a heterosexual man.

But if you're single, male, and hetero, and have to be in California, Sacramento's a lot better than both the Bay Area and LA. It is one of the few cities in the western US which has more women than men. The attitude's a lot more normal and down to earth, not being polluted by the radical feminism that is out of control in both the Bay Area and LA. Relations between the sexes are decidedly better, and state government and higher education do bring women into the area.

Old 10-07-2015, 01:25 PM

540 posts, read 652,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Most of California is really no place for a heterosexual man.

But if you're single, male, and hetero, and have to be in California, Sacramento's a lot better than both the Bay Area and LA. It is one of the few cities in the western US which has more women than men. The attitude's a lot more normal and down to earth, not being polluted by the radical feminism that is out of control in both the Bay Area and LA. Relations between the sexes are decidedly better, and state government and higher education do bring women into the area.
Sacramento? I don't think so.

Old 10-07-2015, 02:11 PM

979 posts, read 2,092,495 times
I second Sacramento as well. The Bay Area, particularly San Francisco, is the worst for single men. My dating life in SF was subpar at best until I moved to Sacramento for a job. Instantly, I didn't really have to try. Most of the women were pretty outgoing and had great personalities. The girls in Sac are homegrown unlike the Bay Area, which sometimes brought a snobbish and yes, feminist attitude. It was like if you didn't contribute to social justice, the environment, and women's rights. you were not worth it. I'd got attitude from past girlfriends just because I would hold the door for them or pay for dinner. Geez!

Obviously, Sac is not the Bay.The nightlife doesn't compare to that of SF. But I've always enjoyed my visits there. The social scene is quite strong. Go figure.

Old 10-07-2015, 03:34 PM

4,315 posts, read 6,276,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistola916 View Post
Obviously, Sac is not the Bay.The nightlife doesn't compare to that of SF. But I've always enjoyed my visits there. The social scene is quite strong. Go figure.
I had a similar experience when I lived in Phoenix. Sometimes it pays to be a big fish in a little pond.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland