Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2014, 07:05 PM

6,416 posts, read 8,278,655 times

Advertisements

Don't forget taxes and military spending!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2014, 07:44 PM

833 posts, read 1,199,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreSnowForMe View Post
Wonder if the OP is around at all? OP, you might want to try reposting your question, since this thread has turned into a discussion about international healthcare...
I couldn't help but laugh at this post. Made me spit my wine out!

Old 10-09-2014, 07:47 PM

833 posts, read 1,199,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04kL4nD View Post
Again, people can only take your words at face value, so perhaps you should be clearer or less sarcastic since I had no idea you were 'joking'. I like a good joke as much as the next guy, but your sense of humor was totally lost on me. In any event, I'll accept your apology and extend my own.

As for healthcare, you are entitled to your opinions, just as I'm entitled to mine. We aren't likely to agree, so we should probably move on and return to the original topic. The whole point of this thread, however, was to recommend advice for a person with bad credit, so let's get back on topic, OK?
Ok ok.....

Bad credit, section 8, SSI.... Looks like her options are living in the hood. Other than that, I can't really recommend anyone as it's up to the landowners discretion. I can say SSI is reliable income at least

Maybe if he/she is hurt, an assistant living facility may be a good idea? I don't know how much they get on SSI though. I know that a decent one will cost quite a bit. My father gets 2k a month in SSI which is on the higher scale, and it was difficult to find something in that price range. I would also recommend speaking with their social worker. They would know more than any of us would.

Old 10-10-2014, 03:43 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrazyattic View Post
Illegals are in your local emergency room right now with a cough. I hope you don't really what you posted.....

Unless that cough is the onset of Ebola, most hospital ain't going to do squad. You can believe what Fox News tells you, or you can come back to reality; which is that hospital are good at denying care to illegals.

Prospects Are Few for Undocumented Immigrants in Failing Health | Oklahoma Watch

U.S. Hospitals Quietly Deport Hundreds Of Undocumented Immigrants

REPORT: Hundreds Of Immigrants Are Being Deported From Their Hospital Beds | ThinkProgress
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland