Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2010, 10:39 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,377,194 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakoolaide View Post
Geento is a straight fraud. He claims to know about hunters point, which aint nuthin to brag about in the first place, but I bet he wouldn't get no daps(handshake, or general greeting) if he was to ride thru there, because they don't know who he is, but he claims to know who they are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2010, 10:41 PM

7,411 posts, read 10,382,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayDude View Post
Honestly this being a forum, any of your statements have no more credibility than the next person. Theres no way to conclusively verify your claims as such, you could say anything you want. So all this "credibility" talk is just pointless. Your trying to school him and your basically right back where you started (utter pointlessness).
You are the expert at that!

I don't understand how someone from outside California can assert anything about Hunter's Point? Or why they would argue with native San Franciscans?

Old 04-18-2010, 10:46 PM

2,419 posts, read 4,720,490 times
Matter fact, if you read my original post, I made no assertions about SF, except for what I know about the similarities of ghetto life all over the country.

Thats ya boy gentoo tryna start s**t.

Old 04-18-2010, 10:51 PM

7,411 posts, read 10,382,016 times
Quote:
Matter fact, if you read my original post, I made no assertions about SF, except for what I know about the similarities of ghetto life all over the country.

Thats ya boy gentoo tryna start s**t.
Are you bored? I mean why engage people about subjects entirely unconnected to you? The point of this thread is someone's opinion that San Francisco is "soft". Not a debate over how ghetto Hunter's Point may be.

Old 04-18-2010, 10:52 PM

If Hunting park riff-raff is what y'all consider "hard", than the Bay really is soft

Old 04-18-2010, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
Are you bored? I mean why engage people about subjects entirely unconnected to you? The point of this thread is someone's opinion that San Francisco is "soft". Not a debate over how ghetto Hunter's Point may be.
I was originally defending SF, because people in NYC who have never lived there we're sayin how soft it was, and I was callin them out on trollin, cuz they know good and well that anybody can get "touched" anywhere. Read my original post like two pages back.

And yeah I am bored, but thats a good thing.

Old 04-18-2010, 11:23 PM
rah

3,314 posts, read 9,233,250 times
Quote:
Geento is a straight fraud. He claims to know about hunters point, which aint nuthin to brag about in the first place, but I bet he wouldn't get no daps(handshake, or general greeting) if he was to ride thru there, because they don't know who he is, but he claims to know who they are.
No one here is bragging about HP being tough. It's not a good thing that there are neighborhoods like that, but it is what it is. What we are doing is correcting you when you say it's soft. You already admit you haven't been there, so how do you have any authority whatsoever to tell us who have been there what it's like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakoolaide
Let me try out your form of logic:

i had a cup of coffee once. From then on i knew what every cup of coffee in the world tasted like. Now I tell people across the world in a place that i've never been to what the coffee they're currently drinking REALLY tastes like.

lemme try again:

I've been to SF's chinatown. I have never been to Canada. I now know exactly what Toronto's chinatown is like, and i think i'll go school people in the Toronto forum.

Quote:
If Hunting park riff-raff is what y'all consider "hard", than the Bay really is soft
What the hell does this even mean? "hunting park riff-raff"?

Finally, you say you know the similarities of ghettos everywhere. Whether it's true or not it doesn't matter...because you already claimed that SF's "tough guys" are all in the east bay, and that is completely wrong. You've basically had zero credibility from the moment you popped into this thread, and you're still trying to teach us about our own city...one that you've never been to. i guess you have taught us something: that you know nothing about SF, and you're an arrogant know-it-all douche that can't accept the fact that you're wrong.

If us SF natives know nothing about our city...than who really does? Certainly not you...

Quote:
I was originally defending SF, because people in NYC who have never lived there we're sayin how soft it was, and I was callin them out on trollin, cuz they know good and well that anybody can get "touched" anywhere. Read my original post like two pages back.
So your method of defending SF from those who say it's soft....is by saying SF has no tough guys and that it's worst neighborhood is soft? lmao

Maybe try a new method next time.

Old 04-18-2010, 11:33 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^you must be his boyfriend.

Don't worry I'm sure he's capable of handling himself on a internet forum.

Old 04-18-2010, 11:39 PM

C'mon you know who/what "riff-raff" is?

And can anybody find where I said HP is soft.

Last edited by killakoolaide; 04-18-2010 at 11:51 PM..

Old 04-18-2010, 11:52 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,377,194 times
Killakoolaide:

Seriously, give it a rest! Leave this forum with what little dignity (if you know what that is) you have left and be gone. looking at your last post, you are obviously some troubled kid (teen or barely post teen) who's parents won't let him out of the house so you come here to stir things up. Based on the responses you've received, it's obvious that you lack any knowledge or credibility (credibility does matter despite what baytroll said), and now you're showing your true colors because you cannot handle yourself in an adult manner.

At no point did you ever once give the impression that you were sticking up for SF or California as a whole for that matter. All of your posts have been derogatory...oops sorry for the "big word"...insidious...dammit I did it again....facetiously biased...oh hell I give up, can't talk to you like an adult so I'll leave it to the others to hand you your ass as I lack the patients to do so right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland