Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 02:04 PM

4,156 posts, read 11,009,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakland Uptown View Post
Unless you're name is Mr. Trashtastic. That idiot should have been banned along time ago.
haaahhaaahhhaaa

I haven't hear that version of his username yet. I like it. Although Mr. Craptastic is also another of my faves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2010, 02:07 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,384,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellalunatic View Post
I see what your saying but your weak on the details, and as they say, the devil is in the details....

You mean the Lawrence Berkeley National Lab? That's the one in Berkeley Lawrence Livermore is in Livermore...

It would help if you got that straight.
Damn I didn't even catch that the first time he said it

Old 06-18-2010, 02:31 PM

14,129 posts, read 31,248,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi Dakota View Post
If a person isn't into the history of LSD they are immediately turned off. The NIMH has all kinds of drug trials going on , some that are advertised on the radio stations & are truly bizarre .
Been a part of some by chance?

Old 06-18-2010, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellalunatic View Post
haaahhaaahhhaaa

I haven't hear that version of his username yet. I like it. Although Mr. Craptastic is also another of my faves.
That's what I call him

Old 06-18-2010, 03:22 PM

425 posts, read 366,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
Been a part of some by chance?
Nope , you a gubment tool by chance ?

Old 06-18-2010, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
Damn I didn't even catch that the first time he said it
There really wasn't anything to catch unless you were trying to pick instead of comprehend. I use my words to paint a picture and there are messages within it . I wouldn't bother posting if I had to compose in a manner that didn't provide layers of meaning. What fun is there in nitpicking ?

Old 06-18-2010, 03:45 PM

Quote:
There really wasn't anything to catch unless you were trying to pick instead of comprehend. I use my words to paint a picture and there are messages within it . I wouldn't bother posting if I had to compose in a manner that didn't provide layers of meaning. What fun is there in nitpicking ?
Nitpicking? Because Berkeley and Livermore are over 30 miles apart If you want someone to get what you're saying then you need to say it. Otherwise, don't be surprised when you're not understood.

Old 06-18-2010, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Nitpicking? Because Berkeley and Livermore are over 30 miles apart If you want someone to get what you're saying then you need to say it. Otherwise, don't be surprised when you're not understood.
They may be 30 miles apart but they are one joined at the hip when it comes to the folks doing research work. Thats not to say that there aren't some washed out scientists turned bureaucratic that are more Livermore than Berkeley but as I said the actual locals of the lasers , accelerators ... and the locals of the people who are interpreting the data are two different things. The whole bay area is defense oriented and interlinked. Either you get that or you don't. Its like an octopus with it's tentacles man. Fiat Lux: Ordo Ab Chao It's a masonic affair.

Last edited by Rabbi Dakota; 06-18-2010 at 04:25 PM..

Old 06-18-2010, 05:33 PM

Quote:
They may be 30 miles apart but they are one joined at the hip when it comes to the folks doing research work. Thats not to say that there aren't some washed out scientists turned bureaucratic that are more Livermore than Berkeley but as I said the actual locals of the lasers , accelerators ... and the locals of the people who are interpreting the data are two different things. The whole bay area is defense oriented and interlinked. Either you get that or you don't. Its like an octopus with it's tentacles man. Fiat Lux: Ordo Ab Chao It's a masonic affair.
The Bay Area was once very heavily militarized. Much of this has be eliminated, especially in the 1990's. Most of the military downsizing that took place on the west coast hit the Bay Area the hardest. At one time, the Bay Area was home to the largest naval air base on the west coast. Now NAS Alameda is a large empty plot of land. I am aware of the Bay Area's military past; it was designed for the cold war.

Old 06-18-2010, 06:15 PM

Quote:
The Bay Area was once very heavily militarized. Much of this has be eliminated, especially in the 1990's. Most of the military downsizing that took place on the west coast hit the Bay Area the hardest. At one time, the Bay Area was home to the largest naval air base on the west coast. Now NAS Alameda is a large empty plot of land. I am aware of the Bay Area's military past; it was designed for the cold war.
Yes and you are focusing on one aspect of what the defense dept is that being a manifest Naval fleet. The Naval connection itself is interesting , and that is primarily from where I have military friends . Naval intelligence is it's own brand and their operations in the Bay area have been and continue to be involved with black operations . My God SRI is huuuuge now. The Bay area continues to be a defense oriented hub , but without the fleet as it is more of a think tank / R&D center where certain decisions are made and passed on to Washington. The Bay area is the equivalent of DC on the Pacific coast & in some regards it is superior. The Nation could be ruled from here without a DC simply because there is the mental capacity / headcount to do so . They can pack as many elitists they can muster into Mount Weather and other such places to ride hard times out , the Bay area will get through it all and up the ante when the outhouse blows. Nothing like having a littel Goshen in the soil. If your looking for the Chosen of Israel look no further than California. If your looking for Judah and Levi it's happening here in Berkeley. We are all waiting for the last trumpet to sound.

Last edited by Rabbi Dakota; 06-18-2010 at 07:09 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland