Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 07:42 PM

14,129 posts, read 31,237,050 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi Dakota View Post
We are all waiting for the last trumpet to sound.
and for the black helicopters to arrive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2010, 08:32 PM

425 posts, read 366,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
and for the black helicopters to arrive.
What do we need black helicopters for here ? I 'm sure there must be a few around but there isn't any documentation I know of supporting such a claim. The list of black ops here in the Bay area on the other hand is well documented and I know folks who participated in remote viewing stuff that was on 60 minutes. I don't sweat the nature of the beast , just because conspiracy sites tend to lean towards making a mockery of the ops does nothing to invalidate their existence. Hell , how many are even old enough to remember old 60 minutes that more than likely wouldn't be aired today ? It takes a real constitution to deal with just how wild things are , funny how those who are old enough to remember are less likely to belitttle Top Secret games. Now SRI has operations in Asia where they can carry on human experimentation with less attention. Again , that doesn't mean folks here don't know about it and work with the data within the think tanks.

Old 06-19-2010, 06:58 AM

Quote:
What do we need black helicopters for here ? I 'm sure there must be a few around but there isn't any documentation I know of supporting such a claim. The list of black ops here in the Bay area on the other hand is well documented and I know folks who participated in remote viewing stuff that was on 60 minutes. I don't sweat the nature of the beast , just because conspiracy sites tend to lean towards making a mockery of the ops does nothing to invalidate their existence. Hell , how many are even old enough to remember old 60 minutes that more than likely wouldn't be aired today ? It takes a real constitution to deal with just how wild things are , funny how those who are old enough to remember are less likely to belitttle Top Secret games. Now SRI has operations in Asia where they can carry on human experimentation with less attention. Again , that doesn't mean folks here don't know about it and work with the data within the think tanks.
I think you're giving the government way too much credit. They don't even have brains enough to plug a 21" underwater pipe.

Old 06-19-2010, 08:05 AM

4,156 posts, read 11,006,750 times
Quote:
I think you're giving the government way too much credit. They don't even have brains enough to plug a 21" underwater pipe.
hhaaahhhaaahhha!!!!1

What the heck was this thread about again???

I guess we can all thank Rabbi Hijacker for this entertainment. Thanks Rabbi!

Old 06-19-2010, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellalunatic View Post
hhaaahhhaaahhha!!!!1

That's okay. He's just channeling simliar such folk with tables in Sproul Plaza.

Old 06-19-2010, 08:46 AM

4,156 posts, read 11,006,750 times
Quote:
That's okay. He's just channeling simliar such folk with tables in Sproul Plaza.
What makes you think he isn't one of those guys in Sproul Plaza?

I'll bet he is.

Old 06-19-2010, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellalunatic View Post
hhaaahhhaaahhha!!!!1

This thread is about the people of Berkeley and I am a native of 47 years. That would make me on topic , I also have Native American affiliations so that kinda thickens the soup. No , I am not one of the folks with a table at Sproul. I am old enough to remember folks like the guy who did the Dance of David , the Polka dot man , Rick Starr , the Keyboard lady singer with Christmas lights on her head. .... Rare . When all of the old businesses went on Telegraph , especially the Heidelberg Hofbrau things were never the same.

I lie to play as I said but there is a serious nature to my game. Only a person who spends time really thinking for themselves , who peels off the layers of illusion we all seem to endure , will get the Aha moments.

As to the giving the Government Credit comment , "Let there be light Order out of Chaos " says it all. With out a doubt there is chaos and orders of folks who continually propagate forms of chaos in order to keep the collective illusions and delusions up and running. The world is a place where light and darkness interact. The chaos ascribed to the Bay area can only be matched by the intensely organized body of science / research going on here and the institutions that are integral parts of the machine. The Borg concept has its realities here as do most metaphors derived form what is considered Sci Fi .The Bay area and Berkeley especially has a way of assimilating a person's psyche. If a person is exposed to enough componential aspects of the machine's inner workings , eventually there is an initial Gestalt that leads to further Ahas.

I am a season ticket holder for Bears football and a carpenter . I grew up in North Berkeley and still walk the same turf I cut my teeth on. If there was one issue other than the current lack of faith , that I had to chose as my main focus , it is the utter disregard for what has happened and is happening to Native American Culture, and the drive for folks to develop their property to the point of driving out any residual energies/spirits of the NA . That is not to say that I buy many of the token shpeels some NA spout any more than I do other special interest groups. Note I said I was a season ticket holder and you might wonder what I think about the new Gym facilities.Well All I can say in this instance is my NA ancestors loved football so and my GG uncle played the game in it's infancy. In this instance I see development as a benefit. There are simple answers and then there are complex issues that need time to work through. How many folks have that luxury ?
'

I walk regularly and have a pretty good grasp on the the pulse in my region. Sorry I am not talking about housing prices , income , and all that kind of stuff. I suppose when you say people of Berkeley many mean that to be the newer batches of transplants who think they rule the roost because they invested so heavily into their property.. Shabbat Shalom . RD

Last edited by Rabbi Dakota; 06-19-2010 at 12:14 PM..

Old 06-19-2010, 12:28 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,375,337 times
People like you are the reason that so many refer to my hometown as "Bizerkly"

I just hope everyone realizes that you are very much the minority in Berkeley.

Old 06-19-2010, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
People like you are the reason that so many refer to my hometown as "Bizerkly"

I just hope everyone realizes that you are very much the minority in Berkeley.
Without a doubt I am by my NA affiliations and length of my residence in North Berkeley a minority. You might be underestimating my standing in the community though as well as to the kinds of influence I have upon it. There are county seats and then there are power spots. A good ghost shirt or two come in handy to keep things secure. I work wood for ritual purposes and have a number of choice staffs. Don't you like the pic from Mortor rock ? Or did you even know there was such a place in "Your Home Town" If this was your home you would be living here.

Last edited by Rabbi Dakota; 06-19-2010 at 01:21 PM..

Old 06-19-2010, 01:28 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,375,337 times
Quote:
Without a doubt I am by my NA affiliations and length of my residence in North Berkeley a minority. You might be underestimating my standing in the community though as well as to the kinds of influence I have upon it. There are county seats and then there are power spots. A good ghost shirt or two come in handy to keep things secure. I work wood for ritual purposes and have a number of choice staffs. Don't you like the pic from Mortor rock ? Or did you even know there was such a place from "Your Home Town"
I know where Mortar (not Mortor) rock park is although I've only been there a very few times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland