U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-09-2012, 01:49 AM
 
Location: Boulder Creek, CA
9,197 posts, read 14,783,654 times
Reputation: 6343

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo666 View Post
The miserable thread that just won't die. It goes quiet for months on end and you think it's dead, then some moron finds it, isn't intelligent enough to notice that it has lain dormant for 4 months, and thinks his oh-so-insightful comment is JUST what the thread needs.

Sigh.
Akai is just informing us forelorn locals what we should know. Always good to get perspective from the outside, um, ...yes?

Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-09-2012, 09:06 AM
 
1,212 posts, read 1,380,662 times
Reputation: 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akaisoras View Post
I been to Houston it blows to meet women, also LA blows to meet women

I'm starting to be skeptical where girls are actually god ****ing down to meet guys they don't already know for a ****s change.

I'm starting to think USA sucks in general

Its a communist country, girls only date guys they already know, meaning the rich stays rich and poor stays poor, if you don't already know the girl from a mutual friend, school, college, or work you might as well stay single for the rest of your life as a guy in the USA

It'll be funny if a bunch of guys one day immigrate out of USA and the president is like why the **** are you leaving?!

The guys turn around and be like, we can't get god damn laid here why the **** would we stay in this garbage country.

I completely agree with you. This country nowadays sucks for getting laid and dating. The women have become like men.

Its amazing how many women fall all over me when I am in Eastern Europe/ Asia. They really make you feel like a man once again...I wish I could move out there and keep my current income.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-16-2012, 02:51 PM
 
Location: California / Maryland / Cape May
1,548 posts, read 2,648,859 times
Reputation: 1241
Quote:
Originally Posted by analyze_this View Post
I completely agree with you. This country nowadays sucks for getting laid and dating. The women have become like men.

Its amazing how many women fall all over me when I am in Eastern Europe/ Asia. They really make you feel like a man once again...I wish I could move out there and keep my current income.
I'm sure your inability to find a date in the States has nothing to do with your being crass.

And believe me, there's a reason those European and Asian woman are falling over you outside the country, and it's not about you.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-16-2012, 02:54 PM
 
Location: California / Maryland / Cape May
1,548 posts, read 2,648,859 times
Reputation: 1241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akaisoras View Post
I been to Houston it blows to meet women, also LA blows to meet women

I'm starting to be skeptical where girls are actually god ****ing down to meet guys they don't already know for a ****s change.

I'm starting to think USA sucks in general

Its a communist country, girls only date guys they already know, meaning the rich stays rich and poor stays poor, if you don't already know the girl from a mutual friend, school, college, or work you might as well stay single for the rest of your life as a guy in the USA

It'll be funny if a bunch of guys one day immigrate out of USA and the president is like why the **** are you leaving?!

The guys turn around and be like, we can't get god damn laid here why the **** would we stay in this garbage country.
If reading your post doesn't tell you why you aren't successful with the opposite sex, I don't know what to tell you.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2012, 02:43 PM
 
20 posts, read 55,893 times
Reputation: 22
Wow, a lot of these guys have it so wrong. Where are they meeting these women, bars?
I have a single, well off divorcee sister who just started dating again and the other side of the fence isn't any greener. One guy she just dated told her all about her feet fetish, and this was on her first date lol. Anyway, the stories I can tell you about all the single guys she has met that have these bizzare little quirks.

Anyway, I have quite a few single lady friends born & raised here and no way are they remotely close to what is described on here. All I hear from them is lack of quality guys here, that many are so into their money, cars and looks. I know when I was single I used to complain about the same things. (also born and raised here).

I find it really hard to believe the SOB stories about these single guys not finding quality women!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2012, 03:11 PM
 
Location: KKKalfornia
493 posts, read 680,881 times
Reputation: 277
its not hard at all to meet women in the south bay if youre a normal guy, b/c youre mostly competing
against tech dorks.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2012, 03:13 PM
 
Location: Boulder Creek, CA
9,197 posts, read 14,783,654 times
Reputation: 6343
Quote:
Originally Posted by CousinMaynard View Post
its not hard at all to meet women in the south bay if youre a normal guy, b/c youre mostly competing
against tech dorks.
Except that many women are here specifically to nab a rich tech dork.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-01-2014, 12:52 PM
 
1 posts, read 922 times
Reputation: 10
Women in the Bay Area are picky, but not un-attainable, so that one comment about a change in thinking might be needed, for you. Getting a woman interested can be tricky no matter where you live! Just be yourself and charm them. A little cocky is ok aorund here so you stick out in her brain. As far as the move, that is up to you and do it for other reasons, not just the dating game. You have to like the place that you move. If you do consider cost, you may not want to move here (I am considering moving to Austin, and work there, to lower my living cost!) There are many places here in the bayarea/silicon valley that I like. Do the move because you like the area and have the money, not for the Women in it.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-01-2014, 07:07 PM
 
55 posts, read 73,595 times
Reputation: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitburd View Post
Women in the Bay Area are picky, but not un-attainable, so that one comment about a change in thinking might be needed, for you. Getting a woman interested can be tricky no matter where you live! Just be yourself and charm them. A little cocky is ok aorund here so you stick out in her brain. As far as the move, that is up to you and do it for other reasons, not just the dating game. You have to like the place that you move. If you do consider cost, you may not want to move here (I am considering moving to Austin, and work there, to lower my living cost!) There are many places here in the bayarea/silicon valley that I like. Do the move because you like the area and have the money, not for the Women in it.
I agree with your assessment of the women in san jose. But the real question is not how to get a woman, but how to find a young, thin, hot woman with no kids in the south bay. Those gems are hard to find around here. I know about 15 single women in SJ who keep asking me to hook them up with my engineer/doctor friends, but...the women are just slightly above average in my eyes and no male making 278k per year wants to settle for anything less than an 8+. So, what we have is a situation where 99% of the women only want the top 1% of the men. And the 1% of the men only want the top 1% of the women, leaving the bottom 99% with nothing. Leading to threads like this...
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-04-2014, 02:11 PM
 
Location: California → Tennessee → Ohio
1,454 posts, read 2,462,120 times
Reputation: 997
If you're rich and are a millionaire...you'll have no trouble meeting women!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top