Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2011, 12:30 AM

9,197 posts, read 16,836,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexxiz View Post
Why do you spend much time disgusting a total ****HOLE here?

One too many raves?

Or maybe not enough in SC?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2011, 12:48 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,512,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexxiz View Post
Why do you spend much time disgusting a total ****HOLE here? Santa Cruz isn't worth more than one post summing up the steaming pile of *** that it is, a human landfill.
Hmm...

But why don't you tell us what you really think?

Old 12-18-2011, 03:00 PM

2,190 posts, read 6,849,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimidation View Post
Its just as hard getting bytches for me in Santa Cruz as it is in San Jose. But at leas tin San Jose clubs they look at me. I cant get none anywhere but t least there they look at me.
Perhaps you would have better luck with women if you didn't think of and refer to them as "Bytches".
Ya think?
Are you drunk?
Just curious.

Old 12-18-2011, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaijai View Post
Perhaps you would have better luck with women if you didn't think of and refer to them as "Bytches".
Ya think?
Are you drunk?
Just curious.
Well, if it works on MTV, then...surely that's how da "fems" like it, yo?

Maybe moreso at Santana Row than Santa Cruz, though, if one wants to play the odds. Especially if trying one's luck drunk.

Old 01-09-2012, 02:27 PM

11 posts, read 28,163 times
Default That's "progress"

Interesting series of posts and as with all opinions, filtered through the lens of the posters subjectivity and personal experiences. No matter, some very interesting points made about the sidewalk weekend panhandlers and such.

We left the Santa Cruz area in 1996 after watching it and the surrounding areas "evolve" from laid back somewhat rural to over developed and over priced and horribly congested. I did not read all the posts but in the ones I did, I don't remember anyone commenting on air or water quality, both of which have declined, a lot.

Thanks to the yuppie/dot com influx we were able to sell our house for more than it was worth and move to Lake Tahoe and since we ski and not surf, the commute is far better to the lift. Like ten miles

Sad what has happened to Santa Cruz that is "progress".

Old 01-09-2012, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greytrader View Post
Interesting series of posts and as with all opinions, filtered through the lens of the posters subjectivity and personal experiences. No matter, some very interesting points made about the sidewalk weekend panhandlers and such.

We left the Santa Cruz area in 1996 after watching it and the surrounding areas "evolve" from laid back somewhat rural to over developed and over priced and horribly congested. I did not read all the posts but in the ones I did, I don't remember anyone commenting on air or water quality, both of which have declined, a lot.

Thanks to the yuppie/dot com influx we were able to sell our house for more than it was worth and move to Lake Tahoe and since we ski and not surf, the commute is far better to the lift. Like ten miles

Sad what has happened to Santa Cruz that is "progress".
Yes, it is too bad but i still love the county and there is still a lot of it that has maintained some degree of integrity and where the air is clean and the water is welled.
And btw, i was born in Truckee many years ago and what has happened to it and the surrounding areas is equally sad.
So thank you.
I can't stand Truckee / Lake Tahoe now.
You should have seen it when i was young.
It is now over populated and impacted and talk about a bunch of s.u.v. driving, aggressive, full of themselves yuppie and yuppie-like a** holes! .... not to mention too many embittered and snarly, unfriendly locals who have watched their hometown become over run by too many humans.
Ya know?
But p.s. ... welcome to the California forum. I didn't mean to slam you personally especially in response to your first post. You just hit a nerve by dissing a place (that i actually love) for being ruined by too many people and seem not to realize or acknowledge that it also happened to where you are now.

Last edited by jaijai; 01-09-2012 at 10:08 PM..

Old 01-10-2012, 02:45 PM

Quote:
ruined by too many people and seem not to realize or acknowledge that it also happened to where you are now.
Once word gets out, this stuff happens just about everywhere. Need to stay one step ahead of the inevitable swarming mobs to avoid getting overwhelmed.

Old 01-10-2012, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdumbgod View Post
Once word gets out, this stuff happens just about everywhere. Need to stay one step ahead of the inevitable swarming mobs to avoid getting overwhelmed.
True.
And i've lived in a number of them .... magical places that then get "bought up", over developed and over populated.

Old 01-10-2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
True.
And i've lived in a number of them .... magical places that then get "bought up", over developed and over populated.
Had to escape one - place called L.A.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:37 AM

11 posts, read 26,455 times
Santa Cruz: Snobby Hippies.... Peace, Love and how much are you worth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose