Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 05:33 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,777,542 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnomatic View Post
How many self proclaimed writer with bad spelling & no proof reading skills, and apparently no game, can there be in the south bay?
How many sockpuppets does it take to warp a thread with vaguely familiar jabberings?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2011, 10:58 AM

1,963 posts, read 3,023,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnomatic View Post
Stirolak123 ... is that you? These Santana Row, Asian racist rants sounds awfully familiar. How many self proclaimed writer with bad spelling & no proof reading skills, and apparently no game, can there be in the south bay?
That's funny.

Old 08-28-2011, 12:13 AM

49 posts, read 97,880 times
You guys want to know what's funny, is how that story about the wife of that old man Ruper Murdoch behaved by attacking the guy who tried to throw pie at him. That asian woman reminds me of like 80% of the women in santana row, esp the asian ones. Remember how everyone was saying how she is just protecting her assets and such, thats how all those fems in the santana row talk to each other. Ever listen in to their conversations? They all talk about their old husbanda and boyfriends like theyre ashamed but protecting thwir assets and making excuses for themselves for being with old men.

Old 08-28-2011, 12:22 AM

Lol santana row style love story:

For love and money | Deccan Chronicle (http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/lifestyle/relationship/love-and-money-335 - broken link)

Old 08-28-2011, 10:50 AM

255 posts, read 512,702 times
Default YOU are the problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by iOSWriter View Post
Are there actually any women that live or go there that arent superficial and gold diggers? Or is there not a single one ever? Im beginning to think there is more gold diggers vs normal women there than the percentage of hardcore gamers on the iPhone.
Quote:
An Indian woman for example will go home or make out at santana row with another indian guy even if she is married.
Quote:
Its weird how rude some of those asian women are and why any guy would even bother with them. Ive seen them ignore and not even answer a guy trying to talk to them. Ive never done that in my life to a male or female. I think its their culture. Older asian people also seem to be like that fresh off the boat.

Btw, anyone knows this black guy who hangs out at Santana Row daily and drinks all day? He usually dresses like he's a bum but must be filthy rich or something. How he can afford to drink every day from afternoon to night always beats me. He also knows all the bar tenders and bouncers. He also goes up to random women and tries to hit on them in a funny matter.
No luck hitting on women, trying to score?

Have you ever thought that YOU are the problem?

I wouldn't offer you any advice, because it would be a disservice to all the ladies you'd try to hit on.

Old 08-28-2011, 03:17 PM

Ive only had two girlfriends in my life and I'm 27. They were real short relationships as well (like 1-2 weeks). Also Ive been to santana row trying to get some maybe like 100 times and havent succeeded yet.

Old 08-28-2011, 03:22 PM

Right now Im in no position for a relationship, i just want to get some. I have little money, and the little i have i pretty much spend on myself going out, i live at home, etc. Trying to get better paying writing gigs, and just even if i wantee to im not good relationship material. So what do they expect from me? I just want to fet some like every other healthy male with a hard on.

Old 08-28-2011, 04:59 PM

255 posts, read 512,702 times
Quote:
Ive only had two girlfriends in my life and I'm 27. They were real short relationships as well (like 1-2 weeks). Also Ive been to santana row trying to get some maybe like 100 times and havent succeeded yet.
Quote:
Right now Im in no position for a relationship, i just want to get some. I have little money, and the little i have i pretty much spend on myself going out, i live at home, etc. Trying to get better paying writing gigs, and just even if i wantee to im not good relationship material. So what do they expect from me? I just want to fet some like every other healthy male with a hard on.
At least you are honest.

Dare I say this - most men at some point in their lives had had only 2 girlfriends (some aren't so lucky), had little money, and lived with their parents.

Take care of your need the old-fashioned way. Besides, you have to go somewhere to get some. At your parents?

Old 08-28-2011, 05:26 PM

1,658 posts, read 3,535,292 times
Quote:
Also Ive been to santana row trying to get some maybe like 100 times and havent succeeded yet.
Have you tried craigslist?

Old 08-28-2011, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Home Addict View Post
At least you are honest.

Dare I say this - most men at some point in their lives had had only 2 girlfriends (some aren't so lucky), had little money, and lived with their parents.

Take care of your need the old-fashioned way. Besides, you have to go somewhere to get some. At your parents?
I have my place to myself at night often, plus thry can invite me to their place, but they never do. Also, I have nothing to even talk to them about. Its always the sqme boring conversation with every single one of them or they tell me im too young for them when they dont know all i want is just one thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose