Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2011, 10:21 PM

7 posts, read 28,869 times

Advertisements

I have a question
Today , I have come to Warm Springs Blvd in Fremont , after I stopped and waited Traffic Lights was changing from red light to green light . When green light , i turned right into Scott Creek road in the direction Freeway 680 but the speed is fast , about 15-20 miles ... Will i be okay ? Because , I know Fremont has Camera Traffic , but I don't Know , I went on the road today Warm Springs blvd and Scott Creek road , Had Cameras Traffic ??? Because , while I came on the road Warm Springs Blvd , i saw a table that " Photo Enforced ". I looked google map and saw Warm Springs blvd and Scott Creek road don't have camera traffic , but on top is Mission Blvd and Warm Springs have cameras traffic ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2011, 10:40 PM

1,651 posts, read 3,682,781 times
God I hate these questions! If you get ticket, you get a ticket, if you don't you don't. What good can possibly come of knowing that a camera is or isn't maybe installed possibly at any corner, especially if you didn't blatantly run a light?

Old 09-19-2011, 10:56 PM

76 posts, read 392,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boakurara View Post
I have a question
Today , I have come to Warm Springs Blvd in Fremont , after I stopped and waited Traffic Lights was changing from red light to green light . When green light , i turned right into Scott Creek road in the direction Freeway 680 but the speed is fast , about 15-20 miles ... Will i be okay ? Because , I know Fremont has Camera Traffic , but I don't Know , I went on the road today Warm Springs blvd and Scott Creek road , Had Cameras Traffic ??? Because , while I came on the road Warm Springs Blvd , i saw a table that " Photo Enforced ". I looked google map and saw Warm Springs blvd and Scott Creek road don't have camera traffic , but on top is Mission Blvd and Warm Springs have cameras traffic ...
Only time will tell.

Old 09-20-2011, 12:40 AM

7 posts, read 28,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gone down south View Post
God I hate these questions! If you get ticket, you get a ticket, if you don't you don't. What good can possibly come of knowing that a camera is or isn't maybe installed possibly at any corner, especially if you didn't blatantly run a light?
I know , I know I have rule of law , sorry for my silly question, but so that you are angry for me , i just want to know , where is in fremont has traffic red light camera ? Thank's

Old 09-20-2011, 04:18 AM

7,688 posts, read 29,048,141 times
Why don't you just go to Google and see the first result when you type "list of red light cameras in california."

And then the first result when you see "learn the rules of the road."

Old 09-20-2011, 12:11 PM

2,406 posts, read 6,005,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boakurara View Post
I know , I know I have rule of law , sorry for my silly question, but so that you are angry for me , i just want to know , where is in fremont has traffic red light camera ? Thank's

The reason for people responding here the way that they are is because it seems like somebody posts a different variation of this same question on this board every single week and it gets old.

Anyways, some of the red light intersections in Fremont that come to mind are Mowry Ave./Blacow Rd., Stevenson Blvd./Blacow Rd., Mowry Ave./Fremont Blvd. and Auto Mall Pkwy./Fremont Blvd.

In Newark some that come to mind are at Mowry Ave./Cedar Blvd., Mowry Ave./Cherry St. and Jarvis Ave./Newark Blvd.

I'm sure there are more, but these are some of the ones where I drive regularly.

Last edited by mstnghu2; 09-20-2011 at 12:44 PM..

Old 09-20-2011, 12:31 PM

1,651 posts, read 3,682,781 times
Why not call the city and ask THEM where they've installed cameras? You'd get a better response than asking us here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose