Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2009, 01:48 AM

5 posts, read 16,597 times

Advertisements

Hi,
Would like information on safe area in Sa Jose. If you are working in Tasman rd. And what could be the rent for 1Br apartment? Been checking in Craigslist, is Boynton Avenue good? What other areas would decent enough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2009, 11:55 AM

7,688 posts, read 29,050,375 times
Boynton is in a decent area, and if you have children I think it's in the Cupertino school district. It can be a fairly long annoying drive though. You could look into the Lick Mill/Rivermark area of Santa Clara, or River Oaks, or the north part of Berryessa in San Jose.

Old 09-26-2009, 07:44 AM

1 posts, read 8,622 times
Smile safe areas in san jose

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilesoul View Post
Hi,
Would like information on safe area in Sa Jose. If you are working in Tasman rd. And what could be the rent for 1Br apartment? Been checking in Craigslist, is Boynton Avenue good? What other areas would decent enough.
i don' think there are any other safe areas in san jose i could be wrong.

Old 09-26-2009, 11:03 AM

2,406 posts, read 6,006,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajit28 View Post
i don' think there are any other safe areas in san jose i could be wrong.

This post is almost laughable. There are no other safe areas in San Jose? SJ is actually considered to be one of safest (if not THE safest) large city in the U.S. This is probably one of the most ignorant comments I've read here. People come to this site to get useful information, not just retarded ramblings from somebody who clearly has no knowledge about the subject.

To the original poster, There are countless safe areas in the San Jose area (they far, far outnumber the bad areas) and really the best thing for you to do is to look up ads on Craigslist and get their address and explore the neighborhood. Nothing can be substituted for physically going to the area and getting a feel for it on your own. I hope this helps.

....and to the poster of the above retarded comment: Here are just a couple of streets in SJ you may want to drive down sometime just so you can see a whole different side that you may not be aware of- University Ave. off the Alameda (zip code 95126), Palm Haven Ave. off Bird/Coe (zip code 95125) and while you're at it, head to South 16th St. across from William St. Park near downtown (zip code 95112) and you might be shocked at how nice some neighborhoods in SJ are!

Last edited by mstnghu2; 09-26-2009 at 11:21 AM..

Old 09-30-2009, 11:56 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,767,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajit28 View Post
i could be wrong.
Could be. Unless we're getting compared to Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Jose