Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Santa Fe
 [Register]
Santa Fe Santa Fe County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2012, 10:11 AM

30 posts, read 42,176 times

Advertisements

maybe is someone in nice country close by to Santa Fe, who would consider to rent a piece of land , part of the backyard maybe, to the older woman, so she can park
motor home on it to live in , with 2 dogs , would need only access to water , has own electricity , sure I pay for it, but details by email .
Dogs are 1 really small, and one medium size, both very mellow and well trained, and I take care, clean etc .

I tried to live in Mexico for 3 years, and however country is very nice and beautiful , it is to difficult for woman alone .
I adopted 1 dog in Mexico , to find accommodation,type apartment or house, with 2 dogs in US ,
is not possible , period, unless you are very rich, and I am on not very
low, but fixed budget .
I am posting it in Santa Fe branch, because was there before, and like very much the nature around , but I really can live anywhere , I am retired, where I have condition for two dogs , maybe some good soul can suggest something .

greetings
eva
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2012, 11:49 AM

974 posts, read 2,342,554 times
I don't know of anything off-hand, but there are probably folks who would want the extra income to provide you with a place to camp out on their land in your rv. Maybe placing an ad on Craigslist?
What about an RV park? They have fairly low discounted monthly rates, allow pets and may be safer for you than a stranger's back yard or driveway or field.

Old 06-02-2012, 08:59 AM

4,280 posts, read 9,158,892 times
There are usually ordinances forbidding people living in campers and trailers on private property within city limits. More possibilities (fewer restrictions) in rural areas as long as it's not within a HOA development.

Old 06-02-2012, 08:30 PM

3,011 posts, read 10,024,515 times
I would think Eldorado would forbid this according to their covenants...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Santa Fe
View detailed profiles of: