Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Santa Fe
 [Register]
Santa Fe Santa Fe County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 10:55 AM

1,569 posts, read 3,393,604 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphx2 View Post
I have returned from my adventure in santa fe!

We found a nice area near airport road that has a quiet neighborhood and going to put a bid on a house

It does have an evaporative cooler, and i think on the roof, is that annoying to change the pads on and stuff since its on the roof?
Congratulations! I don't have a swamp cooler so no experience with it. My builder did tell me to go up on the flat roof and shovel it. That won't happen. On a flat roof where you can stand and walk around is better than off the side of a second story which is where the swamp cooler is placed on a friend's townhouse. We help each other with things hard to do alone but I'd only volunteer to hold the ladder when she has to work on that one. I've been on my roof and if I had a swamp cooler I think it wouldn't be a problem working on it as long as someone holds the ladder when I go up and down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2015, 07:42 PM

3 posts, read 10,544 times
Some of it is true... some of it is not. The south side of SF gets a bad rap. But, there are plenty of good neighborhoods. I've lived in Las Acequias neighborhood for 8 years now and have grown to really like it. It's a working class neighborhood and the yards are small. The houses are close together. We have wonderful neighbors and feel absolutely safe here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Santa Fe