Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 06:03 PM

7,511 posts, read 22,918,024 times

Advertisements

Funny you picked that link. My parents have a pic of me when I was about two that Sweetman did.

You might want to try this website: Sarasota Vacation Rentals, Long Term Rental - Jennette Properties . they list some luxury rentals in the area. I just didn't see anything to swanky

This is what I get when I look up historic rentals in Sarasota:

I don't do rentals but I did dig up a few. Not exactly what I was trying to find though. 670 Norsota Way | Siesta Key Vacation Rental Property | Jennette Properties

Rental Properties (http://historiclaurelpark.org/RentalProperties/tabid/86/Default.aspx - broken link)

Bungalow Hill Vacation Rental - VRBO 163829 - 3 BR Sarasota House in FL, Historic Twin Gables Cottage - Sarasota, Florida (http://www.vrbo.com/163829 - broken link)

Sarasota vacation house rental, CyberRentals property 186952

2 Bedroom Vacation Rental in Sarasota, Florida, USA - Pristine Historic Home with Old Florida Charm

Rent Sarasota Florida House 293941 for Golf, Fishing Vacations
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2011, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
Have you seen the floating chapel? It is now docked at the marina in my neighborhood:

Weddings On Water -Sarasota Bay Area's Most Unique Beach Wedding Venue

I think it's pretty cool!

Anyway, Rustic Grill is gone, and the place is now a brewpub.
Didn't someone on here get married on the floating chapel? Rushmore, was it you?

Old 02-07-2011, 06:28 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,462,454 times
Rushmore and his beautiful wife.

I hope this is the right link to the pic. I lovvvvvvve the dress and of course it looks great on the bride, and the groom looked nice too of course.

//www.city-data.com/forum/saras...ctures-30.html

Old 02-07-2011, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Rushmore and his beautiful wife.

I hope this is the right link to the pic. I lovvvvvvve the dress and of course it looks great on the bride, and the groom looked nice too of course.

//www.city-data.com/forum/saras...ctures-30.html
I thought it was Rushmore and Mrs Rushmore that got married on the floating chapel. I agree, nice pics

Old 02-07-2011, 07:35 PM

1,695 posts, read 3,044,251 times
If you do it on Ceviche's rooftop, can you please keep the noise down if its late - I live very close & my balcony looks down on the rooftop. We can usually hear the music pretty clearly! Or invite me - either one works! :-)

A very interesting venue is Mote Marine Laboratories Aquarium. They have nice outdoor space there that you can rent & do catering.

Old 02-08-2011, 09:09 AM

33 posts, read 67,953 times
coachgns, yes i promise! lol sure you can come... i don't think we would be past 11pm, is that better than the usual 2am? honestly, it probably would be dining on the rooftop and then eventually move into the flamenco room for dancing and a live band and flamenco dancer, i promise i wouldn't be that loud

great idea as well, i will check the aquarium out. we love anything unique

Old 02-08-2011, 09:14 AM

33 posts, read 67,953 times
oh wow SoFLGal i love, love, love this rental property! it's so gorgeous and it's perfect for a backyard poolside theme! thanks!

You might want to try this website: Sarasota Vacation Rentals, Long Term Rental - Jennette Properties . they list some luxury rentals in the area. I just didn't see anything to swanky
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area