Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2011, 11:47 AM

2 posts, read 1,459 times

Advertisements

Hello,

My daughter was recently accepted into the International Baccalaureate program at Riverview HS which will require us to move into Sarasota county this summer. We would prefer to lease, until we know we are ready to commit to the area for a longer term and get to know it better. We would like to be in the bussing district for Riverview HS and are looking for a 3-4 BR, 2.5-3 bath, 3 car preferable and a pool. We take meticulous care of any home we live in and would return it in better shape than it was recieved. We also have very good credit. We would need to have an annual lease signed starting for July 15th- August 15th at the latest. If anyone knows of any coming available that might be a good fit, please send me a message with details and contact information.

Thank You!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2011, 11:50 AM

7,511 posts, read 22,920,068 times
Just wanted to say congrats on your daughter getting accepted into the IB program. I hear it's an excellent program. Many Pine View kids transfer over there to take advantage of it

Old 06-10-2011, 12:31 PM

2 posts, read 1,459 times
Thank You on her behalf. lol Please keep us in mind if something about that size with a pool looks like it is coming up for lease. Thanks.

Old 06-10-2011, 12:46 PM

7,511 posts, read 22,920,068 times
I just shot you over a list of 13 rentals in the Riverview area that might be of interest. They all came from www.myfloridahomesmls.com I just don't know if you can search by school district on the public side. I can on the Realtor side of the MLS.

Anyway all of the sheets will have my info at the bottom (it's just the way the system is set up). I don't do rentals so if you see anything interesting just let me know and I'll get you over the rental agents contact info

Craigslist might be another option but you just have to be careful of the scammers on there. There are also landlords who put their homes up when they are in foreclosure. Make sure you don't send any money without viewing or having a friend view the place first. You can read up on some of the CL scams on a thread a few under this one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area