Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2012, 01:40 AM

5 posts, read 6,228 times

Advertisements

I have a few questions guys if anyone can help:

1. Area/apartments/condos that are ON or really close to the beach under $800

2. What is the weather like? am i going to sweat all day?

3. Is Sarasota calm and peaceful? a party place? touristy? or a retirement community city?

4. are there girls running around in bikini's?
My grandma said that u walk into a bank n all the girls are half naked, she also said the latin girls are bold and will go up to my husband an let him kno a time n date...lmao wtf

5. are there crocodiles?

6. are there fun places to drive to nearby?

Thanks! Ah i cant wait im so Florida bound!

Last edited by Beachbabe14; 03-11-2012 at 01:52 AM.. Reason: I messed up
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2012, 03:12 AM

3,979 posts, read 10,550,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbabe14 View Post

1. Area/apartments/condos that are ON or really close to the beach under $899 -
Rental Ads

Ebay Classifieds –
http://www.ebayclassifieds.com/
Florida Rental Ads –
http://www.floridarentalads.com/
Real Rentals –
http://www.realrentals.com/
Rentals.com –
www.rentals.com
Rent Range –
www.rentrange.com
Vactional Rentals by Owner – www.vrbo.com
Sarasota Herald Tribune - http://www.heraldtribune.com/
Sun Herald –
www.sunnewspapers.net

Average weather temps year round - http://www.meoweather.com/history/United%20States/na/27.3361111/-82.5308333/Sarasota.html

3. Is Sarasota calm and peaceful? a party place? touristy? or a retirement community city?
Sarasota is a busy, crowded city. It is only a party place if you go to the party hang outs. The beaches get quite crowded, especially Siesta Key. There are a lot of places to visit if you are a tourist. It is a city of mixed age groups.

My grandma said that u walk into a bank n all the girls are half naked, she also said the latin girls are bold and will go up to my husband an let him kno a time n date...lmao wtf
Not really girls running around in bikinis unless you are near the beach.

5. are there crocodiles?There are alligators in fresh bodies of water all over Florida.

6. are there fun places to drive to nearby?Sarasota has a great number of activities - parks, museums, beaches, activity centers, concerts, festivals, boating, fishing, and more.

Do you have a job lined up for down here? Some job search sites are www.employflorida.com, www.jobfocus.com, www.heraldtribune.com, www.indeed.com.

Old 03-11-2012, 09:18 AM

529 posts, read 1,009,046 times
Quote:
she also said the latin girls are bold and will go up to my husband an let him kno a time n date...lmao wtf
I have to hang out where your grandma hangs. I was just there for 3 days and not a single proposition came my way.

Old 03-11-2012, 07:29 PM

287 posts, read 589,976 times
Quote:

1. Area/apartments/condos that are ON or really close to the beach under $800

5. are there crocodiles?

6. are there fun places to drive to nearby?

If eventually after renting you choose to buy. Buy in 34238.

34238 is the only one you can't lose on. Read my myriad of other posts for smart investment reasons.

The next best investment performer of 13 Sarasota zip codes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area