Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 10:43 AM

28 posts, read 48,411 times

Advertisements

What about Beneva Road, appears to be just South of Bee Ridge? There is a town home for rent there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2012, 10:51 AM

1,235 posts, read 3,669,658 times
I found these in the Palmer Ranch area- one condo, one townhome. Both 3/2. $1,100 & $1075/mo.

HotPads - Real Estate, Apartments, Homes for Sale and for Rent, Rental Houses, Sublets, Roommates

HotPads - Real Estate, Apartments, Homes for Sale and for Rent, Rental Houses, Sublets, Roommates

Here's another condo/townhouse- it's only a 2/2 but fully furnished & looks decent. $1,000/mo. It's gated with pool, fitness center & secure parking.

http://www.michaelsaunders.com/prope...4238/A3957371/

Last edited by PixiStix; 06-20-2012 at 11:09 AM..

Old 06-20-2012, 11:10 AM

Thanks Pixistix, I just found those as well. I sent emails to both to get some more information. I also sent an email to a townhouse in Beneva Village (do you know anything about that area?).

Old 06-21-2012, 04:33 PM

Getting frustrated I emailed 4 places early yesterday and I haven't heard from one of them. We really don't want to go the apartment route but we may have to do that.

Old 06-21-2012, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbb28 View Post
Getting frustrated I emailed 4 places early yesterday and I haven't heard from one of them. We really don't want to go the apartment route but we may have to do that.
I'm sorry, I know how you must feel... I don't know anything about Beneva Village but maybe someone else will chime in. Hang in there!

Old 06-21-2012, 05:02 PM

Thanks Pixi. I was wrong about the place on Beneva Rd. It is actually Beneva Ridge between Bee Ridge and Wilkinson. It's a town home complex and looks ok when I did the satellite view. They are one of the places I haven't heard back from though.

Old 06-21-2012, 06:23 PM

8,737 posts, read 9,433,773 times
Quote:
It took a couple to a few days before some of the people I contacted got back to me, but usually if the property is available, they will get back to you within the same week. Worst case, you end up renting an apt for a year while you enjoy all the area has to offer you and your family as you learn your way around and figure out your next and hopefully final move for a good while. Seriously, I feel your pain, It got pretty close for me towards the final stages, I almost signed for a condo that was downtown owned by a woman that I think would have driven me bonkers, (according to some reliable sources) I was glad I waited and went with my gut feeling. It took a while for the management to get back to me, and I was getting quite antsy as the clock was ticking, so I do understand your frustration.

Quote:
Thanks Pixi. I was wrong about the place on Beneva Rd. It is actually Beneva Ridge between Bee Ridge and Wilkinson. It's a town home complex and looks ok when I did the satellite view. They are one of the places I haven't heard back from though.
Yesterday, I tried finding out about the other place, I now know why i hadn't any luck with that one, but, I also didn't have much luck looking into Bee Ridge condos either. Just got bunches of links to properties that were no had been removed from the listing or unrelated to the area.

Old 06-21-2012, 06:44 PM

Here are a couple more condos in Palmer Ranch, however they are 2/2. Good location.

Old 06-22-2012, 07:42 AM

TRosa - The job my husband is accepting is very flexible with his start date which is good. My big problem is my daughter starting school. I have to be there with an address but 8/6. I guess I could always stay in a long term hotel for a little with her if I had to and my Dh and boys could join us later.

Pixi - we really need the three bedrooms since we have three small kids and all their junk but I do appreciate all your help!

Would Osprey be a terrible commute? There is a cute home on zillow on there now and it says on 10 minutes to Stickney Point so that doesn't seem so bad. I am just wondering if it be a long commute to Suncoast Academy.

Old 06-22-2012, 08:20 AM

11,936 posts, read 13,039,841 times
I hope this doesn't sound mean but renting a house down here sight unseen is a bad idea. Also a lot of the good houses never advertise. Is there any way you could head down for a short trip?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area