Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2013, 04:36 PM

2,076 posts, read 3,105,720 times

Advertisements

A friend just sent me these dating ads for seniors, and for some reason, I find them much funnier than I would have a few months ago. I have not had much of a sense of humor about aging, so it is nice that some people do.

These are actual ads seen in ''The Villages,'' (Florida newspaper).

FOXY LADY
Sexy, fashion-conscious blue-haired beauty, 80's, slim, 5 '4' (used to be 5'6'), searching for sharp-looking, sharp-dressing companion. Matching white shoes and belt a plus.

LONG-TERM COMMITMENT

Recent widow who has just buried fourth husband, looking for someone to round out a six-unit plot. Dizziness, Fainting, shortness of breath not a problem

SERENITY NOW
I am into solitude, long walks, sunrises, the ocean, yoga and Meditation. If you are the silent type, let's get together, take our hearing aids out and enjoy quiet times.

WINNING SMILE
Active grandmother with original teeth seeking a dedicated flosser to share rare steaks, corn on the cob and caramel candy.

BEATLES OR STONES?
I still like to rock, still like to cruise in my Camero on Saturday nights and still like to play the guitar. If you were a groovy chick, or are now a groovy hen, let's get together and listen to my eight-track tapes.

MEMORIES
I can usually remember Monday through Thursday. If you can remember Friday, Saturday and Sunday, let's put our two heads together.

MINT CONDITION
Male, 1932 model, high mileage, good condition, some hair, many new parts including hip, knee, cornea, valves. Isn't in running condition, but walks well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2013, 04:58 PM

338 posts, read 1,012,373 times
These are funny! Glad to see the seniors have such a sense of humor.

Old 07-06-2013, 06:00 PM

3,979 posts, read 10,550,239 times
so cute!

Old 07-07-2013, 05:47 AM

810 posts, read 1,182,017 times
I think I now know why they have such a high rate of STD's in the Villages!!

Seriously, I think it's great that they still have a sense of humor and want to enjoy all their days on this beautiful earth.

Old 07-07-2013, 06:10 AM

1,642 posts, read 3,344,825 times
Awesome. Totally flies in the face of the stereotype.

These are people you want to be around.

Old 07-12-2013, 06:50 PM

122 posts, read 323,713 times
I liked the Memories one best

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 on ATT LTE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area