Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2020, 08:29 AM

5,024 posts, read 5,664,637 times

Advertisements

Thank you, and glad that you enjoy! I would tend to agree-and I actually think the Mexican culture that is prevalent within the core area is unique and redeeming as well-there are a lot of cities where this really isn't the case (Bradenton included, though the Riverwalk has a surprising diversity, number of Spanish speakers, etc. utilizing it, etc.), due to more expensive property values, rents, etc. closer in. I agree, a lot of people really are not aware of the nice aspects of this side of the river. My favorite taco place in the area-highly recommend, is The Spot, right before you get to the 301 overpass at 41 going north (Robin's Apartments complex). I'm sure there are some good places in Palmetto itself that I will eventually have to check out though, also.

Last edited by theurbanfiles; 06-01-2020 at 08:38 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area