Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2020, 10:16 PM

2 posts, read 1,623 times

Advertisements

Where can I find information on the HOA restrictions at Gran Paradiso before I purchase a villa?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2020, 05:50 AM

4,793 posts, read 10,618,753 times
Google their site...there is a icon for 'HOA information'.
It appears one can set up a log in/PW even as a 'guest' vs being a homeowner.

Try that process...if it doesn't get you to the info you want, contact them, (Icon mgmt, I believe) and ask for a copy of the HOA/COA docs to be mailed or emailed to you. You should ask for a 2019 Balance Sheet or P&L also, vis a vis the community operating budget.

This is standard info and normal inquiry for serious buyer.

If they refuse, take a Pasadena.
GL, mD

Gran Paradiso at the West Villages - Search Available Homes

Old 06-30-2020, 03:31 PM

4,622 posts, read 7,547,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeknBootsie View Post
Where can I find information on the HOA restrictions at Gran Paradiso before I purchase a villa?

The management company should be able to provide you with the documents you want. They can also be found in the Sarasota Clerk of Court records online.

https://granparadisohoa.com/page/433...392/Contact-Us

Old 07-19-2020, 02:33 AM

276 posts, read 283,353 times
In general, some purchasers do not read the bylaws carefully and are surprised after the purchase if they object to something in the bylaws. Its too late then..Read bylaws carefully in any HOA as an astute purchaser!

Old 07-31-2020, 12:59 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,903,112 times
And don’t think that doing something outside the bylaws/covenants will be easy to get around if you don’t like it—Personally I have no sympathy for people who buy a house and complain after they do something in violation of the HOA rules/refs...

FL it seems to me has some of the more rigid/enforced bylaws of any subdivision
And it creates a good deal of tension if you try to go against your neighborhood’s requirements
Your neighbors are likely to be like the one in the car insurance ad...

Old 07-31-2020, 11:24 AM

285 posts, read 229,345 times
it's easy, just follow the rules ! if you don't like the stated, registered rules, then don't buy im that particular development, just move on and keep looking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area