Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2020, 11:40 AM

285 posts, read 226,102 times

Advertisements

Bud, I'm in my own backyard, I didn't relo to FL, get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by motordavid View Post
Good detective work...not a secret: we lived in metro NYC for 3 decades, my wife is from Long Island, worked in NYC/metro NY,NJ/traveled half the world regularly for work, the usual.

Retired early in 2000, built a house on a mtn in far western NC, moved in a week after 9/11 and we have been NC rez since then.

Had a house built in Naples, 2005 to 2013, and then had a house built in North Venice area, 2013 to current. Yes, part time rez, there.

WTH does part time vs full time vs born 'there' have to do with the cogency of one's opin?

Actually, Waynesville NC with a legal rez pop of ~ 10,000 and a county pop of <60,000, has a 'Florida non rez' contingent of ~ 30,000+ in Spring/Summer/Autumn. Guess some of those 'stumbled' into our little town...

We have not 'stumbled' in to anywhere in our adult lives...stumbling is for non-planners, whiners, net bullies and derisive/divisive complainers on the net.

Certainly got your back up on a response not directed at 'your post'.
Give it a rest, or not; I could not care less from this point on, Sheky et al.

Old 10-14-2020, 01:07 PM

1,107 posts, read 545,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CVPFord View Post
Bud, I'm in my own backyard, I didn't relo to FL, get it?
Everyone who moves to Florida from elsewhere is happy. You're the only one who is miserable. Maybe you should see someone about that.

Old 10-14-2020, 01:08 PM

551 posts, read 530,090 times
I think it is time for CVP and his alter ego to move, this place is terrible! /s

(loving every minute of it since moving here)

Old 10-14-2020, 01:42 PM

1,253 posts, read 498,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshan View Post
I think it is time for CVP and his alter ego to move, this place is terrible! /s

#12 & #13 back to back. How about that?

Old 10-14-2020, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradnsota View Post
#12 & #13 back to back. How about that?
He's showing off his multi-tasking skills!

Old 10-14-2020, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 562026 View Post
Everyone who moves to Florida from elsewhere is happy. You're the only one who is miserable. Maybe you should see someone about that.

WTH, you don't even LIVE in Florida, right? See someone about THAT you're in NY, RIGHT? WTH

Old 10-14-2020, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshan View Post

You've been in Florida for WHAT? TWO WEEKS ?????????? you know nothing and should just LEARN lol WTH do YOU know? ZERO, you just landed for godsake ha ha

Old 10-14-2020, 08:34 PM

Hey CVP, do you honestly think that all of your complaining and admonishments are having any effect at all on people moving to Florida? I just don't get why you waste your time. At this point, you've become a caricature, and no one takes you seriously, so why bother?

Old 10-14-2020, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 562026 View Post

If YOU DONT LIVE anywhere in Florida, anywhere NEAR Florida, you should "see someone about that"

CRAZEE to be concerned about where or who lives in The State of Florida, What the HELL is wrong with this picture? YOU don't live in this State! so why on earth are you popping off?

You're speaking about "everyone who moves to Florida from ELSEHERE is HAPPY" ??? how the hell do you know such a thing? Do you know that "everyone" who is a native is not "happy" with others MOVING here to FLORIDA ?? NO, you don't...YOU don't even LIVE in FLORIDA - don't be a dummy

Old 10-14-2020, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CVPFord View Post
If YOU DONT LIVE anywhere in Florida, anywhere NEAR Florida, you should "see someone about that"

CRAZEE to be concerned about where or who lives in The State of Florida, What the HELL is wrong with this picture? YOU don't live in this State! so why on earth are you popping off?

You're speaking about "everyone who moves to Florida from ELSEHERE is HAPPY" ??? how the hell do you know such a thing? Do you know that "everyone" who is a native is not "happy" with others MOVING here to FLORIDA ?? NO, you don't...YOU don't even LIVE in FLORIDA - don't be a dummy
LOL - What are you, 12?

I am not concerned at all about who lives in Florida. That's your obsession, not mine.

I know that everyone who moves to Florida is happy because they chose to live there. If they weren't happy, they'd choose to leave.

YOU are the only one who posts here ad nauseum about how miserable you are in your changing hometown.

The sick thing is that you seem to expect other people to change their behavior in order to make you happy. That ain't happening.

By now you should know that all of your complaining is futile, but as the saying goes, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results", so keep chugging away! Hey, even miserable old geezers need something to do with their time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area