U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2021, 06:45 PM

3,710 posts, read 5,383,763 times

Advertisements

Lakewood Ranch Commercial has announced 10 business and restaurants scheduled to open in the spring and Boylston said they have leased 12,000-square foot of office space.

https://www.yourobserver.com/article...-to-be-in-2021
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2021, 12:37 PM

601 posts, read 438,030 times
I have been waiting on this for over a year now. It will be nice IMO to have more than the 5 places on Main Street to frequent.

Old 02-17-2021, 12:47 PM

193 posts, read 81,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommygphotos View Post
I have been waiting on this for over a year now. It will be nice IMO to have more than the 5 places on Main Street to frequent.

Yes! or 4 in my case as the wife will not go to MST any longer. Cannot wait.

Old Yesterday, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshan View Post
Yes! or 4 in my case as the wife will not go to MST any longer. Cannot wait.
I have heard a number of people say that. Once they closed the outside bar area we stopped going. Its unfortunate to hear b/c we really liked them and bonus point for me they were from NJ.

I did hear a Solarzano's was coming to LWR, maybe they will open in Waterside?????

Old Today, 08:29 AM

34 posts, read 39,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommygphotos View Post
I have heard a number of people say that. Once they closed the outside bar area we stopped going. Its unfortunate to hear b/c we really liked them and bonus point for me they were from NJ.

I did hear a Solarzano's was coming to LWR, maybe they will open in Waterside?????
What is the issue with MST? Crowded? Poor food? Service? We'll be down this weekend and were planning to stop in there?

Also....love the vision set out in that article for one-of-a kind eateries. Nothing kills a town center more than a bunch of cookie-cutter franchises moving in at once.

Old Today, 08:55 AM

193 posts, read 81,587 times
I don't want to turn this into a restaurant review or bash on them. But my wife had stomach issues twice in a row after eating there and said never again. She does have a fairly weak stomach.

Old Today, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbrien View Post
What is the issue with MST? Crowded? Poor food? Service? We'll be down this weekend and were planning to stop in there?

We just haven't gone b/c we enjoyed the aspect of sitting at the high bar outside and people/dog/live music watching.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area