U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 02:54 AM

1 posts, read 60 times

Advertisements

My house need some exterior repair. I have been collecting quotes from different service providers. Before hiring I want to make sure I'll get best services for the amount spent. I got a few good quotes from my nearest stucco repair providers like they [url]https://www.stuccoservicessarasota.com/stucco-repair.html[/url] quoted me fair price. I'll look a few more and then make my decision. Sorry, I forgot to mention.. I'm looking for someone in Sarasota Florida.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Alwyn
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 08:20 AM

5 posts, read 34 times
You're doing the right thing already, but make sure you get some references and ask for their license and insurance - lots of bad moonlighters around Sarasota. I would drive by a few known subdivisions and ask the workers doing the jobs, and not just a high-end subdivision! some of that work on expensive houses is some of the worst, hurried applications, and don't stucco in the rainy 'season' or forecast days.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area