U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2021, 05:35 AM

90 posts, read 145,233 times

Advertisements

.doing this long distance. Any information or input from you would help. We have lived in Bonita in Naples and I saw this standalone in circlewood and it is somewhat appealing to the our circumstances but it seems to of been on the market for quite some time so that kind of is a red flag. Your thoughts?

The location works.The grounds don’t look like they are particularly kept up really well and the pool looks somewhat dated and I’m wondering about the demographics in terms of age. Thanks for your help. This will be a full-time residence for two professionals who are baby boomers.

Thanks
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2021, 06:03 AM

382 posts, read 198,629 times
The homes there are probably over 40 years old and the community is located on a busy 4 lane highway. I don't think the homes have garages either. I believe they have carports but I'm not sure. I rode my bike through there once several years ago. It's probably an ok community but if you are looking for newer housing you should be aware that the houses in this community are fairly old.

Old 02-25-2021, 06:22 PM

90 posts, read 145,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veniceman View Post
The homes there are probably over 40 years old and the community is located on a busy 4 lane highway. I don't think the homes have garages either. I believe they have carports but I'm not sure. I rode my bike through there once several years ago. It's probably an ok community but if you are looking for newer housing you should be aware that the houses in this community are fairly old.
Thanks for getting back to me I’m gonna cross that one off my list.

Old 02-28-2021, 06:03 PM

9,756 posts, read 3,594,399 times
Well I do not get where Circlewood came up with the “wood” part. I dont think there is a tree in the entire community. Location is good but that is about it.

Old Today, 01:34 PM

2,268 posts, read 550,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Well I do not get where Circlewood came up with the “wood” part. I dont think there is a tree in the entire community. Location is good but that is about it.
Possibly they took the name "wood" from Woodmere, which is what the region was known as long ago.

I agree, the location is good.

History of Woodmere and historical marker, which is very close to the Circlewood community.

https://www.hmdb.org/m.asp?m=156530
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
View detailed profiles of: