Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2009, 10:44 AM

55 posts, read 133,416 times

Advertisements

were here and loveing the house and geting to know the town were on a great street and have meet all the neabors we even had some bring flowers and apple pie it's so cool were having a blast we moved in on oct. 12th did a bunch of painting be for the furniture came. we just got the computer on this past monday. we went to sharkey's for the meet up but know one was there LOL just read it was canceled so were looking forword to the next one
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2009, 01:22 PM

508 posts, read 1,107,294 times
Excellent news!! I'm really happy for you guys. Time to get that dog, eh?

Old 11-06-2009, 01:49 PM

6,103 posts, read 15,081,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEVINandSARAH2 View Post
were here and loveing the house and geting to know the town were on a great street and have meet all the neabors we even had some bring flowers and apple pie it's so cool were having a blast we moved in on oct. 12th did a bunch of painting be for the furniture came. we just got the computer on this past monday. we went to sharkey's for the meet up but know one was there LOL just read it was canceled so were looking forword to the next one
Hey KevinandSarah2,
Glad you're loving it here!
My wife and I are going to be at Portofino's in Port Charlotte on Sunday at 1:00PM to watch the game! Come on by! And bring some of that Apple Pie! It is one of my favorites!

Old 11-06-2009, 06:09 PM

7,511 posts, read 22,912,465 times
Quote:
Welcome to town! Aren't you the pink jeep guy? I don't recall seeing any in town. I'll have to watch for you when I'm out and about.

Old 11-07-2009, 12:33 PM

159 posts, read 461,018 times
Quote:
Good for you, glad you made it. I arrived on October the 19th but we settled in Fort Myers. We love it too. We did stay in Sarasota the first couple of days we were here but came on down here and got a place. We have a 3bedroom apt and love it! I love hearing when peoples plans work out.

Old 11-07-2009, 01:04 PM

7,511 posts, read 22,912,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow girl View Post
Good for you, glad you made it. I arrived on October the 19th but we settled in Fort Myers. We love it too. We did stay in Sarasota the first couple of days we were here but came on down here and got a place. We have a 3bedroom apt and love it! I love hearing when peoples plans work out.
What complex did you decide on? The one by Daniels Pkwy? Welcome to the neighborhood.

Old 11-07-2009, 01:41 PM

6,103 posts, read 15,081,815 times
Rainbowgirl!

Sweet! That's awesome! I went to Ft. Meyer's beach (Lover's Key actually) yesterday.

I'm glad you made it! And, I'm glad you checked back in! I am hoping you keep in touch and let us know how things work out! I hope you can make it to one or two of the meet-ups as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area