Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 12:22 AM

25,449 posts, read 11,680,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAN24 View Post
Do you really not know what my point is?
People are saying how bad Bradenton is,
I am saying it isn't really that bad,
I compared it to a city in it's region that has less population then Bradenton but yet has twice the crime,
I guess what I am saying is people in Bradenton are pretty idiotic and narrow minded, Moderator cut: comment
I am speaking your language and all, but it isn't sticking, the proof is in the pudding,

BRADENTON IS NOT A PLACE WITH CRIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you people in here are a bunch of scared Moderator cut: .. who have never been out of Bradenton,

Ft. Myers is not even that crime ridden yet it has twice the crime Bradenton does, and you guys think you have issues in your crummy little town...

You all need to **** and be thankful u live there.
I'm not sure where you get off insulting us like this and telling us that there is no crime when you haven't lived in Bradenton for 14 years. We live here, experience it and know that there are problems.

Last edited by Keeper; 01-01-2009 at 09:07 AM..

Old 01-01-2009, 01:06 AM

95 posts, read 379,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Guy View Post
I'm not sure where you get off insulting us like this and telling us that there is no crime when you haven't lived in Bradenton for 14 years. We live here, experience it and know that there are problems.

Hey !!!

You are the one avoiding the facts and making Bradenton a "nice place" ,out to be a place to stay away from .
I am doing a good deed by standing up for Bradenton,
it isn't all that bad there , I have been there recently

It has not been 14 years since i lived there, it has been 5, and i go there at least once a year and have tons of friends there,

you sound pathetic. Get real already.

Old 01-01-2009, 08:50 AM

17,453 posts, read 38,829,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAN24 View Post
Do you really not know what my point is?
People are saying how bad Bradenton is,
I am saying it isn't really that bad,
I compared it to a city in it's region that has less population then Bradenton but yet has twice the crime,
I guess what I am saying is people in Bradenton are pretty idiotic and narrow minded,
actually a few people on this forum have proved that to me.
You guys are pretty dumb, I mean I am speaking your language and all, but it isn't sticking, the proof is in the pudding,

BRADENTON IS NOT A PLACE WITH CRIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you people in here are a bunch of scared idiots who have never been out of Bradenton,

Ft. Myers is not even that crime ridden yet it has twice the crime Bradenton does, and you guys think you have issues in your crummy little town...

You all need to **** and be thankful u live there.
You cannot come onto this forum and insult us and call us names. I have reported your rude posts twice now, and I hope this time the mods see the reports. If you can't post in a civil manner it is time to step away from the keyboard.

Old 01-01-2009, 09:19 AM

13,768 posts, read 38,044,941 times
Thread is closed.

Everyone has given their opinions.. You don't have to agree or disagree.. it is your opinion and you are entitled to it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area