Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 11:26 AM

3,645 posts, read 7,149,074 times

Advertisements

ok you foreign lot-being as we are 5 hours ahead of youse guys -we are rapidly bheading towards the big day.

so to all our friends - Soflgal, Kbuild, the BIG house et all.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS, PEACE LOVE ETC ETC

Have fun in the sun while we freeze our bits off -n see y'all soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2008, 11:31 AM

6,103 posts, read 15,085,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr&mrssunshine View Post
ok you foreign lot-being as we are 5 hours ahead of youse guys -we are rapidly bheading towards the big day.

Hey, Not fair! !
You mean you get your presents 5 hours before we do!
I always thought Santa Clause Like you guys a lot, but 5 Hours - What's up with that!

Merry Christmas, and I bet your bits aren't gonna get all that frozen! LOL

Best Wishes! And, have a safe trip over for the closing!

Old 12-24-2008, 11:34 AM

closing delayed AGAIn Jon, once again we have been dicked by the mortgage company. It is now getting close to us losing the house !

we even get to see in the New year 5 hours before you !!!! hey I could be wrecked before you even get going .......

drink responsibly buddy one at a time ...followed by another...and another....and another

Old 12-24-2008, 11:46 AM

Quote:
closing delayed AGAIn Jon, once again we have been dicked by the mortgage company. It is now getting close to us losing the house !

we even get to see in the New year 5 hours before you !!!! hey I could be wrecked before you even get going .......

drink responsibly buddy one at a time ...followed by another...and another....and another
Don't give up! I worked through four deals until it happend for me. I literally was going to give up until spring, when THE TEAM found something for me, reached into my frustrated black hole, and raised me into the light! A few short weeks later we closed!

'Til then some nice wine, and don't forget a really good hug, will help!

Old 12-24-2008, 12:01 PM

4,895 posts, read 14,138,002 times
Happy Holidays!!!!

Old 12-24-2008, 12:03 PM

7,511 posts, read 22,918,024 times
Thanks Mr. Sunshine! That's real bad news about the home. I know it must be frustrating. You and Mrs. Sunshine keep your heads up on the deal. I know you'll work through it.

Have a wonderful Christmas! Hope to see both of you when you make it over here next time

Old 12-24-2008, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big House View Post
Don't give up! I worked through four deals until it happend for me. I literally was going to give up until spring, when THE TEAM found something for me, reached into my frustrated black hole, and raised me into the light! A few short weeks later we closed!

'Til then some nice wine, and don't forget a really good hug, will help!

Im kinda hoping hug means somthing different (bit like trunk/boot hood/bonnet )

Old 12-24-2008, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Im kinda hoping hug means somthing different (bit like trunk/boot hood/bonnet )
A hug, is a little tight squeeze around your favorite girl just before you're about to lay one on her! If you're not up for one of them with your favorite girl - I am! LOL, I like hugs!, But, i'd be happy to shake your hand again! If you have another meaning, I'm not sure I wanta know. LOL

SoFlGal told me about you and the other meanings. Like garden/back yard, and fanny pack / (here it is a waiste purse that women use sometimes) - since this is open to the general public. I'll stop there.

Behave yourself now, I are a little ahead of me - remember. I'll catch up soon though - as soon as company shows up.

Old 12-24-2008, 03:33 PM

414 posts, read 1,245,376 times
Quote:

Hey All,
Merry Christmas to those who celebrate that holiday, Happy Hanukah to those who celebrate that holiday, Happy Kwanza to those who celebrate that holiday, Happy Whatever to those who celebrate something else, and have a great day to those who just enjoy the day.
Mrs. Smiledoc1 and son just arrived in Sarasota after driving from central Mass. I am enduring another day of misery here in the cold and ice. Mrs. and son said it is BEAUTIFUL in Sarasota today. Mrs. is very happy. Son very happy. Smiledoc1 not so happy.
But next week, I hit the airport in SRQ. Can't wait.

C'yall soon at Siesta Key Beach !!

Old 12-25-2008, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiledoc1 View Post
Hey All,
Merry Christmas to those who celebrate that holiday, Happy Hanukah to those who celebrate that holiday, Happy Kwanza to those who celebrate that holiday, Happy Whatever to those who celebrate something else, and have a great day to those who just enjoy the day.
Mrs. Smiledoc1 and son just arrived in Sarasota after driving from central Mass. I am enduring another day of misery here in the cold and ice. Mrs. and son said it is BEAUTIFUL in Sarasota today. Mrs. is very happy. Son very happy. Smiledoc1 not so happy.
But next week, I hit the airport in SRQ. Can't wait.

C'yall soon at Siesta Key Beach !!
When you get there, make sure you get one of their Margaritas!
Merry Christmas!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area