Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 08:38 AM

7,511 posts, read 22,922,074 times

Advertisements

Hey all, we are planning a meet up at Harpoon Harry's in Punta Gorda on Monday night Feb 9th at 7 pm. There is a thread about this over on the Ft Myers-Cape Coral board but I'm guessing that many of you don't go over there. Anyway here's a post from Mr&MrsCool:

Let's plan on Monday night, when we get there, AND Thursday night when the jveltes get in from Michigan!!
Hope to meet a lot of you one night or the other or both! Sunshines? SoFlaGal? You in?
And, Big House, I doubt anyone will expect you to behave.
---------------------------------------------------------------
And here's a post from me So who's going? Sign on with a yes or no:

I'm in- I'll be there! I spoke with Mr&MrsSunshine and they don't have Internet service yet but I let them know. I think they will be there too.

So far the list looks like this-did I leave anyone off?:
SoFLGal
BigHouse
Augie
Mr&MrsCool
Kuota
Jvelte
Mrs&MrsSunshine

Anyone else??? Gypsychic, Ladywithafan, shepsmom, LewLew, AnotherDayinParadise, SunCoast Guy, JennySquirrel, Mikey2, SmileDoc, Grandmallie, Iamagardner, FLBob, KBuild, ECBS, Obbie119, Racelady88, Beerme1, Janet2007, d4g4m, Debvic, loves2read, beachbumwannabe, carbondated

Mr Cool will be wearing a CBS News hat. BigHouse can't be missed-he's like 6' 5" (I think I have that about right). He has a pic in his profile and I have a pic in my profile as well.

I'm sure there are other people as well that I didn't mention!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2009, 10:02 AM

425 posts, read 1,105,048 times
Default wish I could be there

I will be up here in Ct ,busting my butt, and will be shoveling snow AGAIN!!!
please enjoy and fill me in, get some pics, so I will know who's who when I come down

Old 02-01-2009, 11:59 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Thanks for the invite, but I am in Indiana working very hard on my new house. Have a great time everyone!

Old 02-01-2009, 12:45 PM

yea, I wasn't sure who was actually down here now. Hdzup, I didn't put you on the list because I know you're still up north

Old 02-01-2009, 02:05 PM

414 posts, read 1,245,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFLGal View Post
Hey all, we are planning a meet up at Harpoon Harry's in Punta Gorda on Monday night Feb 9th at 7 pm. There is a thread about this over on the Ft Myers-Cape Coral board but I'm guessing that many of you don't go over there. Anyway here's a post from Mr&MrsCool:

Let's plan on Monday night, when we get there, AND Thursday night when the jveltes get in from Michigan!!
Hope to meet a lot of you one night or the other or both! Sunshines? SoFlaGal? You in?
And, Big House, I doubt anyone will expect you to behave.
---------------------------------------------------------------
And here's a post from me So who's going? Sign on with a yes or no:

I'm in- I'll be there! I spoke with Mr&MrsSunshine and they don't have Internet service yet but I let them know. I think they will be there too.

So far the list looks like this-did I leave anyone off?:
SoFLGal
BigHouse
Augie
Mr&MrsCool
Kuota
Jvelte
Mrs&MrsSunshine

Anyone else??? Gypsychic, Ladywithafan, shepsmom, LewLew, AnotherDayinParadise, SunCoast Guy, JennySquirrel, Mikey2, SmileDoc, Grandmallie, Iamagardner, FLBob, KBuild, ECBS, Obbie119, Racelady88, Beerme1, Janet2007, d4g4m, Debvic, loves2read, beachbumwannabe, carbondated

Mr Cool will be wearing a CBS News hat. BigHouse can't be missed-he's like 6' 5" (I think I have that about right). He has a pic in his profile and I have a pic in my profile as well.

I'm sure there are other people as well that I didn't mention!
I won't be coming down until March 7th. If something is happening that week, I'd love to go. I am giving a lecture on the 10th so that night is out for me.

Old 02-01-2009, 02:21 PM

425 posts, read 1,105,048 times
Default smiledoc1

ok you must be a dentist, glad to see that there is someone else out there that can be down in the mouth
I know I wont be able to get down there either

Old 02-01-2009, 02:30 PM

Rats! I really wanted to see some of you all that are up north. I'm sure we'll do another one when more people are down. Here's the revised list...

So far the list looks like this-did I leave anyone off?--the yes list
SoFLGal
BigHouse
Augie
Mr&MrsCool
Kuota
Jvelte-on Thursday
Mrs&MrsSunshine

The no list:
Racelady88
SmileDoc1
Grandmallie

Anyone else comin'?

Old 02-02-2009, 05:53 AM

6,103 posts, read 15,088,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFLGal View Post
Rats! I really wanted to see some of you all that are up north. I'm sure we'll do another one when more people are down. Here's the revised list...

So far the list looks like this-did I leave anyone off?--the yes list
SoFLGal
BigHouse
Augie
Mr&MrsCool
Kuota
Jvelte-on Thursday
Mrs&MrsSunshine

The no list:
Racelady88
SmileDoc1
Grandmallie

Anyone else comin'?
I'm going to be tied up today traveling and setting up for a job I have going in tomorrow. I will DM some of my other friends and see if I can get them to come! I think they like any occasion to party!

Old 02-02-2009, 07:35 AM

1,133 posts, read 2,931,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big House View Post
I'm going to be tied up today traveling and setting up for a job I have going in tomorrow. I will DM some of my other friends and see if I can get them to come! I think they like any occasion to party!
Ya got a week!! Get them rounded up!!

Old 02-02-2009, 05:03 PM

383 posts, read 1,024,301 times
Default Beachbum Wannabe still snowbound!!

Sorry,we wo'nt be down til Easter, probably April 5th or 6th, for a couple weeks I hope. Have a cocktail for us, and maybe we can meet up next time !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area