Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 02:49 PM

139 posts, read 545,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
my second throught was that maybe the guys were gay--
Bad taste does not equal gay! I have some gay friends with very good taste. We currently live in SC and can't tell you the number of people with EXTREMELY bad taste in what they wear. Not much could be worse than a 250 lb good ole boy with his crack showing!

Old 04-27-2009, 11:18 AM

4 posts, read 11,547 times
Default caspersens beach

My thoughts to the people who do not want to see the thongs or nude people, DON"T LOOK simple as that. You know where they are so if it offends you don't go that far.
they might not think you should be in a bathing suit period and it may offend them.... see? It's a 2 sided coin. I have been to the beach and saw many a man or woman in bathing suits they have no business in.

To each his own. Life is too short to be petty about something as ridiculous as this. There is a simple solution, as I said, Don't go there if it offends you...

Old 04-27-2009, 12:30 PM

1 posts, read 2,880 times
watch out in the bushes towaeds the end of caspwerson, its had became a nudist type thing, I wont take my children their,, ewww old men speedos is nasty

Old 04-28-2009, 01:55 PM

Default Caspersens Beach

Thank you for having the smarts to stay away from that part of the beach if it offends you. It just astounds me that people know about that end of the beach yet they still go there and then feel the need to complain about it. The people who stay at that end of the beach walk a long distance to be away from the main part of the beach. I think that is quite a considerate thing to do. I say live and let live for pitys sake. You have your section of the beach and they have theirs.

Old 04-28-2009, 01:57 PM

Default caspersens beach

Thank you for having the smarts to stay away from that part of the beach if it offends you. It just astounds me that people know about that end of the beach yet they still go there and then feel the need to complain about it. The people who stay at that end of the beach walk a long distance to be away from the main part of the beach. I think that is quite a considerate thing to do. I say live and let live for pitys sake. You have your section of the beach and they have theirs.

Old 04-29-2009, 07:43 PM

338 posts, read 1,012,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyfeet View Post
I go to that end of the beach to take a long walk. It is a PUBLIC beach not a private resort. Not look at them? How do you do that when they are walking in front of you bare ass and all. It's not a pleasant sight. I and the countless other who go there to walk and enjoy the peacefulness should not have to "avoid" them they need to dress appropriatly for a public place. What benefit is there in a thong suit vs a regular one? Does one really NEED a tanned butt? These people are not models and even if they were they make spray tan for that.

Old 04-30-2009, 07:42 AM
ics

2 posts, read 6,692 times
Default Caspersen thongs

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
what about the sheriff's patrol--
my second throught was that maybe the guys were gay--
Bingo! You hit the nail on the head.

Old 04-30-2009, 11:46 AM

379 posts, read 1,418,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyfeet View Post
My thoughts to the people who do not want to see the thongs or nude people, DON"T LOOK simple as that. You know where they are so if it offends you don't go that far.
they might not think you should be in a bathing suit period and it may offend them.... see? It's a 2 sided coin. I have been to the beach and saw many a man or woman in bathing suits they have no business in.

To each his own. Life is too short to be petty about something as ridiculous as this. There is a simple solution, as I said, Don't go there if it offends you...
I have better advice...get your camera phone out and laugh your butt off..it makes for great comedy on your myspace/facebook page...and gives them all the attention they're looking for.

We saw a guy doing yoga in a banana hammock on Lido beach and we were literally in stitches...(are pelvic thrusts a typical yoga move?) too funny!

Last edited by KarynO; 04-30-2009 at 11:47 AM.. Reason: sp

Old 04-30-2009, 06:06 PM

7,511 posts, read 22,915,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarynO View Post
I have better advice...get your camera phone out and laugh your butt off..it makes for great comedy on your myspace/facebook page...and gives them all the attention they're looking for.

We saw a guy doing yoga in a banana hammock on Lido beach and we were literally in stitches...(are pelvic thrusts a typical yoga move?) too funny!
OMG! That's hysterical! Great idea! I like your sense of humor. Hahaha. Ya, gave me a good laugh tonight

Old 04-30-2009, 08:12 PM

7,511 posts, read 22,915,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarynO View Post

Speaking of Facebook-scroll to the bottom of the Facebook page, click where it says "English" in the bottom left, and then click "English (Pirate) beta". It's the funniest thing ever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area