Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2009, 06:17 AM

1 posts, read 2,660 times

Advertisements

If anyone has any information or has seen my lost pup a reward is offered for his rescue!!
Woody is a male, brown & white (liver & white) German Shorthaired Pointer. He has an all brown head and brown tail with a distinguished white tip. He is only 6 months old and he is desparate to find his way home... please help him!! He has been missing since Saturday, Oct. 10 from the Parrish area (Mulholland Rd). At that time he had a bright orange collar with ID tags and he does have a microchip. Any verterinarian or animal services/shelter can scan him for the microchip that is registered to me and get him home.
Please help me find my dog... I miss him very much!!

Please contact Dan Adams 813-493-9468 djadams4@msn.com or Richard Claybrooke 941-776-1854.
Attached Thumbnails
Lost Puppy!!!-woody.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2009, 07:16 AM

6,103 posts, read 15,085,469 times
Beautiful dog! I hope you find him. I have a really nice English Springer Spaniel. He has a very unique personality! He is very smart, and although he cant talk he seems to understand most of what we are talking about. I'm sure you dog is really smart too. I Really hope you find him!

If I lived in the area, I'd take my dog Champ out and look for him! The scanning implant is a great idea. I'm sure if someone finds him/her they will take it to the vets and have him checked out.

Old 10-14-2009, 07:22 AM

4,231 posts, read 15,421,974 times
Beautiful pup. Post on Craigslist (Pet & Lost/Found sections, free), also run ads in local papers, also contact the Germ. Shorthaired Pointer Rescue group in your area (google them for their contact info), they may get him in eventually - would also post flyers in your area and send to all area vets - offering a reward may help too. Great that he's microchipped, that should help. Best of luck

Old 10-14-2009, 07:36 AM

6,103 posts, read 15,085,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
Beautiful pup. Post on Craigslist (Pet & Lost/Found sections, free), also run ads in local papers, also contact the Germ. Shorthaired Pointer Rescue group in your area (google them for their contact info), they may get him in eventually - would also post flyers in your area and send to all area vets - offering a reward may help too. Great that he's microchipped, that should help. Best of luck
Good Ideas Honeycrisp! I know those dogs cover a lot of ground. I guess you do too in order to find them.

I took my dog for a walk on the beach once. He was being so good, and was walking really nice. So I took his leash off, and blam! He took off, I called, whistled, and ran after him calling and calling. He never looked back. He ran two miles straight down the beach and took a left into a park. There is a major highway on the other side of the park, and I was really fearing the worst! So, I kept running and calling. Finally I got there and he came to me! He will NEVER be off the leash again! Otherwise, he is a great devilish, boy dog! I was lucky, he easily could have run 10-15 miles down the beach, he can run forever!

Old 10-14-2009, 01:45 PM

519 posts, read 1,377,368 times
I sure hope you find him.
Breaks my heart when people lose their pets.
Let us know if you find him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area