Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2010, 12:38 PM

3,645 posts, read 7,149,850 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsTommy View Post
Tommy and I have been hoping for a long time that both sides of an issue could be aired without name calling and attacks but some seem to lack the maturity to do that.
Tommy and I are quiet, low-key people. We do NOT thrive on conflict or drama. .
so you never tracked down another posters home address locally, checked the records office for all their details including their out of state address,
and drove to where they had bought and took loads of photos which you then posted on City data ?????? thats very low key, some might even call it stalking........................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2010, 12:50 PM

513 posts, read 1,223,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr&mrssunshine View Post
so you never tracked down another posters home address locally, checked the records office for all their details including their out of state address,
and drove to where they had bought and took loads of photos which you then posted on City data ?????? thats very low key, some might even call it stalking........................
Did they actually do that? I mean, after all, you called me a stalker merely because I read your old posts.

Old 01-12-2010, 12:51 PM

455 posts, read 979,036 times
Quote:
No, I didn't.

Old 01-12-2010, 12:52 PM

i heard different -even put some pics on CD so i heard

Old 01-12-2010, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamy46 View Post
Did they actually do that? I mean, after all, you called me a stalker merely because I read your old posts.
apparently so- it does raise the bar slghtly doesnt it

Old 01-12-2010, 12:57 PM

455 posts, read 979,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcoolmrcool28 View Post
The "REALITY" is Thousands have moved to Florida and LOVE IT, some are retired many are not..there are a lot of people on City-Data that post here as well as other areas, That say it's the best move they have ever made!! Granted there are others like yourselves that have not been successful or didn't do proper veting about a new place that hate Florida. Well life is what you make of it, You are miserable in Florida and by golly you are going to let everyone know that because YOU didn't make it there NOBODY else has a chance either Well, that's been proven wrong over and over!

BTW. the Sunshines didn't call anyone a racist Mr.Cold
PS Great post SoFlGal
I was born in Florida. My family has been here since the 1850s. Not much "vetting" involved. YOU ARE WRONG ONCE AGAIN.

I am not miserable in Florida and I defy you to find any post of mine that says I am. WRONG AGAIN!!!

On a previous post you claimed I didn't have a job. You had better let my boss know that-she would love to pay me even less than she does now! WRONG AGAIN.

I have no idea what you are talking about re the "racist" statement. Was I using big words again?

Old 01-12-2010, 01:14 PM

917 posts, read 2,615,281 times
Wrong Tommy,
I'm the one that located the lot that was described in glowing terms on the forum. When I saw how bad an area it was in, I went over and took some photos of the abandoned houses on the street to prove my point and posted them. (to say I took loads of photos is silly)

The point was that he bought in a very "iffy" area, in a town that doesn't have that good a reputation to begin with. But yet every day he has all this "good" advice for others.

If you want to call me a stalker for trying to find out why he crowned himself with such a obnoxious user name, I'll own up to that.

Old 01-12-2010, 01:18 PM

513 posts, read 1,223,561 times
Quote:
i heard different -even put some pics on CD so i heard
So, now it's "heard" instead of actually did?

It's refreshing that everyone is getting to see all of this behavior before venturing out to a gathering where people such as yourself will be hanging out.

Old 01-12-2010, 01:19 PM

whatever the so called reason I would suggest that sort of behaviour is beyond the boundaries of most reasonable people, posting pictures of someones home (or lot) after having tracked it down comes pretty close to being un-nerving. still at least it wasnt unethical !

Old 01-12-2010, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamy46 View Post
So, now it's "heard" instead of actually did?

It's refreshing that everyone is getting to see all of this behavior before venturing out to a gathering where people such as yourself will be hanging out.

i think you will see he has admitted it........i HEARD he DID it from the person concerned, I would be far more worried about hanging out with someone like that than with people like me (guess I am just too normal)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area