Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 05:23 PM

6,103 posts, read 15,081,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattymelt2 View Post
Hubby and I are in
Great! I've been looking forward to meeting you. How do you like things down here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2010, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladywithafan View Post
ha ha.
However, with the meet up being the 10th, From 11 p.m. we're running Andy Warhol films & party.
Well, maybe, are you flirting with me?!? Sounds like you're trying to get a little post-party party thing going on! - just teasing, you know We all want to meet you lady! It it like an open / walk around / socialize kinda atmosphere? I'm trying to get a image in my thick little head. What is the address of the event?

Old 03-25-2010, 06:44 PM

164 posts, read 355,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladywithafan View Post
I can't call in sick, I'm grounds operations!!!
Sorry you can't make it. I was looking forward to meeting a fellow Detroiter and MSU Spartan!

Go Spartans in the Sweet Sixteen this weekend. March Madness--I love it!

Old 03-25-2010, 10:54 PM

275 posts, read 715,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue in Ohio View Post
Sorry you can't make it. I was looking forward to meeting a fellow Detroiter and MSU Spartan!

Go Spartans in the Sweet Sixteen this weekend. March Madness--I love it!
This is when I spend the most time in the garage.

I do try to ignore the screaming...

Old 03-29-2010, 01:00 PM

4,894 posts, read 14,134,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big House View Post
Well, maybe, are you flirting with me?!? Sounds like you're trying to get a little post-party party thing going on! - just teasing, you know We all want to meet you lady! It it like an open / walk around / socialize kinda atmosphere? I'm trying to get a image in my thick little head. What is the address of the event?
It's in the Main Street Plaza which houses Applebees right across from the Hollywood 20.

The film/party/event schedules will be in this Thursday's Ticket in the Sarasota Herald Tribune (which is online as well for those of you not quite here yet). It's open, walk around event, food/bands/movies!

Old 04-06-2010, 09:06 AM

275 posts, read 715,029 times
Getting close, we'll be leaving New Orleans for Sarasota tomorrow...

Old 04-06-2010, 11:24 AM

249 posts, read 440,523 times
I am finally here.... well not quite, I stopped in Tampa , at least for a few months.

But Big House told me about that meeting and offered me to join, so I will be delighted to meet you all, whom I talked to and bothered so much in the past months . Ladywithafan, I would be sad to miss you!

Maybe I will have some opportunities in the Tampa Bay, but I can tell you, the Sarasota board is much more friendly than the Tampa board.

See you . Is it acceptable NOT to drink beer???

Old 04-06-2010, 12:25 PM

3,645 posts, read 7,146,653 times
Allwyna , NOT drinking beer makes you In Big House's eyes a lesser mortal. If you cannot consume at BH's level then you are a mortal, just he is a super drinker :-)

Old 04-06-2010, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr&mrssunshine View Post
Allwyna , NOT drinking beer makes you In Big House's eyes a lesser mortal. If you cannot consume at BH's level then you are a mortal, just he is a super drinker :-)

Hey you! Stop picking on my friend Allwyana, or I'll have to lambaste you!! And, you better hurry up if you're gonna make it here on time! I already know you (lesser mortal) can't keep up, without spending a few hours examining the grout of the bathroom tile floors!

But, I'm sure you won't show - you're too afraid to see the kinda bar tab I can run up!

Ok, Ok, I gotta quit picking on you. So, I'll compliment you and say . . . I totally respect anyone that has the attention span you have, and are so skilled at inspecting floor grout! I would recommend you to inspect anyone's bathroom floor, but I'm not sure that I'm allowed - You know code of conduct thing here on CD, and all that. . .

Old 04-07-2010, 04:21 AM

4,894 posts, read 14,134,978 times
I better see some stranglers mosey on over the Fringe Fest after the meet up!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area