Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2016, 09:21 AM

50,390 posts, read 64,083,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
Ashley Midtown does have excellent ratings. It is a mixed-income property with more low-income than market rate residents.
It does look like a convenient location for the doins' downtown. I was not impressed with the website though, if this is any indication. The only thing on the calendar is "Rent is Due" and "Rent is Late", and the Manager's Blog doesn't work. Just saying.

As for Drayton Towers, I was just by there yesterday, and even though I love modern architecture, that place is stone ugly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2016, 11:32 AM

202 posts, read 231,554 times
I agree about Drayton. It is truly the worst example of mid-century. I think as a resident you have to pay extra to park under the building, too. Last time I was by there (a couple of months ago) there were some very unsavory looking characters hanging out on the Floyd Street side.

Old 03-15-2016, 10:08 PM

6 posts, read 5,806 times
Thanks everyone. I'm actually looking pretty heavily at Parkside at the Highlands. From what I've read and see, it looks like something that could be really good. I should point out as well, that it will be only myself until June when my girlfriend graduates Clemson. I've been looking over some different floor plans and would likely look for a 1 bedroom or a good studio somewhere until she's ready to come on, in which we'll move to a bigger floor plan.

I hate to hear that about Drayton Tower. Online it looks and sounds really neat, and has that modern, urban tone to it which I was very attracted to. Not to mention the location relative to the "fun" stuff. But you guys are right, living closer to the highway and away for work, and away from the hustle and bustle would likely be a better choice. It's just a short drive down the road for when we go there anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area