Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2017, 06:39 PM

7,126 posts, read 11,707,673 times

Advertisements

What a find! I set out looking for four chairs for a new dining room I added on to my house and I found 30,000 of them at an amazing place on the river. It has been in business since 1976 and EVERY month since 1976 this warehouse imports a 40 foot container with 400-600 pcs from Europe. Three hundred full dining room sets. Antiques dating back to 1250. Going there is better than going to a museum.

I'm not quite sure I can post the name without violating the terms of service regarding advertising but the company name begins with a "J" and ends with an "e". the two letters in the middle are "er". If for nothing else it's worth a visit when you are down at the river on Jefferson Street.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2017, 10:24 PM

13,709 posts, read 21,929,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink caddy View Post
What a find! I set out looking for four chairs for a new dining room I added on to my house and I found 30,000 of them at an amazing place on the river. It has been in business since 1976 and EVERY month since 1976 this warehouse imports a 40 foot container with 400-600 pcs from Europe. Three hundred full dining room sets. Antiques dating back to 1250. Going there is better than going to a museum.

I'm not quite sure I can post the name without violating the terms of service regarding advertising but the company name begins with a "J" and ends with an "e". the two letters in the middle are "er". If for nothing else it's worth a visit when you are down at the river on Jefferson Street.
I love that place! The stuff they've got crammed in there is amazing -- a maze of furniture and connecting rooms and narrow rickety stairs leading to all these hidden floors. I've gotten lost in there more than once. I'd hate to think what kind of inferno we'd see if it were ever to go up in flames. There doesn't appear to be any sprinkler system or other fire prevention mechanics. It's a tinder box! And entire city block -- BOOM!

Old 05-28-2017, 10:27 PM

13,709 posts, read 21,929,063 times
Antiques and Bespoke Furniture | Jere's Antiques - www.jeresantiques.com

https://m.facebook.com/jeres.antiques.savannah/

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti...a.html?m=19904

https://youtu.be/jwWqRTnd1hs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area
View detailed profiles of: