Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2017, 06:58 PM

13,704 posts, read 22,016,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink caddy View Post
Aw schucks, that's special NB that you are concerned about me.
I'm always concerned about the well being of my CD BB's! It's the Savannah way!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2017, 04:49 AM

7,125 posts, read 11,742,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsboy View Post
I'm always concerned about the well being of my CD BB's! It's the Savannah way!
Thank you NB it's much appreciated. Thankfully, I am well and in sound mind. I too am very concerned about the recent City Market tragedy and the sadness it has brought to our city. I am equally concerned that we in no way, shape or form show any innuendo toward a racial slant that would tarnish our good reputation in race relationships.

I am going to pray extra hard this morning for all of the families involved and give an extra pray that the city officials can work toward a resolution as to how to reduce the crime.

Y'all have a great day filled with peace!

Old 07-09-2017, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink caddy View Post
Thank you NB it's much appreciated. Thankfully, I am well and in sound mind. I too am very concerned about the recent City Market tragedy and the sadness it has brought to our city. I am equally concerned that we in no way, shape or form show any innuendo toward a racial slant that would tarnish our good reputation in race relationships.

I am going to pray extra hard this morning for all of the families involved and give an extra pray that the city officials can work toward a resolution as to how to reduce the crime.

Y'all have a great day filled with peace!
For some reason this made me think of you ...

Jesse Blanco: Scott Waldrup a Savannah star gone too soon | SavannahNow

Old 07-11-2017, 11:39 AM

23,580 posts, read 44,317,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsboy View Post
What a lovely, unadorned and simple tribute. Kudos to Jesse Blanco. He just made another fan.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:28 PM

808 posts, read 1,020,437 times
Savannah hiring a Counter-Terrorism Commander?!! Boyyy savannah leaders are about to ''go to Iraq to learn and meet with anti terror leaders'' just to solve crime! In other words im saying that it is so CLEAR to me that they're doing all of this just to keep the TOURISTS HAPPY not the CITIZENS SAFE! If they were so concerned about crime in of it self they would've made this hire after all of the COUNTLESS murders/crimes on the Westside and Eastside of Savannah over the years stemming from GANGS! It amazes me the level of outrage this City Market incident has had compared to countless past incidents in other neighborhoods. Don't get me wrong this was a Horrendous incident but where were the idea of counter-terrorism commanders when Many, Many other Murders and Crimes killed people all over savannah in recent years? But the answer is pretty simple just like they say 'money talks' let me give you the Savannah Version: 'Tourists Talk'. You'll think WWIII broke out(even though it was a terribe incident).

Old 07-11-2017, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albania67 View Post
Savannah hiring a Counter-Terrorism Commander?!! Boyyy savannah leaders are about to ''go to Iraq to learn and meet with anti terror leaders'' just to solve crime! In other words im saying that it is so CLEAR to me that they're doing all of this just to keep the TOURISTS HAPPY not the CITIZENS SAFE! If they were so concerned about crime in of it self they would've made this hire after all of the COUNTLESS murders/crimes on the Westside and Eastside of Savannah over the years stemming from GANGS! It amazes me the level of outrage this City Market incident has had compared to countless past incidents in other neighborhoods. Don't get me wrong this was a Horrendous incident but where were the idea of counter-terrorism commanders when Many, Many other Murders and Crimes killed people all over savannah in recent years? But the answer is pretty simple just like they say 'money talks' let me give you the Savannah Version: 'Tourists Talk'. You'll think WWIII broke out(even though it was a terribe incident).
This guy was hired before the City Market incident. They've been searching to fill the job all year.

WTOC

Old 07-12-2017, 12:11 PM

7,125 posts, read 11,742,014 times
I was in city market last night for a slice of pizza and a frozen alco drink Pretty crowded for a Tues night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area