Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 11:48 PM

10 posts, read 21,371 times

Advertisements

the best thing I saw of Ft. Stupid or Hellsville was in my rear view mirror on my way out of there. I hope like hell I will never break a promise I made to myself...I will never, EVER, step foot back in that God Forsaken Place again. I was there for 5 years. And it was the worst 5 years of my life. Savannah was the best. I miss Savannah, Atlanta, and being so close to Florida.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2009, 07:10 AM

107 posts, read 216,379 times
Hi ya'll just so you know we have our home on the market. We live in Wayne County in Odum the best school district in the county. It is AWAY from Hinesville but not to far to drive to Ft Stewart with the back roads we LOVE it here. Wonderful people and the taxes are DIRT cheap. We hate to sell it but we to are relocating to Colorado and to we need to up size. If anyone is interested send me a message and I will provide details. And get you in contact with my real estate agent.

Old 08-05-2009, 04:59 PM

1 posts, read 3,047 times
I agree with the others! You should move into Happy Acres. Never mind the wild kids running crazily all hrs. of the night. Don't think nothing of your door being kicked in while your gone and NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING OR SEEN ANYTHING! Drugs are being dealt rather you want to admit it or not. This is one place that I was more than happy to let them keep my Security Deposit; Despite cleaning my trailor to the "T" of their rules. The colors of the trailors is tacky. I woke up to my home that I was living in for the past year being painted PURPLE.

Old 08-22-2009, 01:25 PM

1 posts, read 2,967 times
We just moved to Hinesville and 4 homes in one day were broken into right in the middle of the day. People keep telling us not to go out at night and never let my 19 year old daughter be alone because of the sexual assualts. ADT had to come out today to put in an alarm system. Run from Hinesville/ Ft stewart when possible!!!

Old 10-17-2010, 10:58 AM

3 posts, read 5,785 times
Hi army strong my name is sharell my husband is in the military and we are station in fort stewart. we were living in savannh ford pointe townhomes before my husband went back overseas to iraq. he only has 6or7 more months to go. and we have three kids 8,3,and a 1 month old baby. we are lookng for good places to stay. i am currently living with my mom in fayetteville. im trying to move out before my husband get back so everything is already set up. could you please help me in finding homes for rent, and not far from post. nowhere near high crime. thank you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area