Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2010, 08:30 PM

1 posts, read 1,505 times

Advertisements

Hi guys

I've taken a look at many of the posts that outline the different towns in Savannah. I appreciate the time you've all taken to answer the questions that have been posted, but I was hoping you could help me out as well.

I'm a house flipper. I focus on buying the ugliest houses in the best neighborhoods and make them pretty once again.

The houses I fix are located in the suburbs, usually just outside the "war-zones". If a war-zone is labeled a "1/2" on a scale from 1-10, then the areas I focus on finding properties in are anywhere in levels 3-5, majority of which are below the median price range of homes. (I hope this makes sense to at east ONE of you out there!)

I have plans to move to Savannah, from CT, but am not too familiar with the neighborhoods Chatham County has to offer.

I'm looking for decent neighborhoods with enough homes to choose from in a given town (apx. 10,000). I plan on buying rentals as well (duplexes/3-4 family homes).

It seems zip code 31405 has a whole lot of bank owned properties for sale. What are your guys' thoughts? Any ideas on some neighborhoods that meet my criteria? (tried to be as specific as possible)

Is anyone currently investing in the Savannah market? I'd love to connect with anyone currently investing in the area!

Thank you all!

-T
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2010, 03:10 PM

182 posts, read 711,950 times
I own a duplex in Savannah and just bought another investment property downtown. I plan to renovate it, live in it, and maybe sell it at a profit in a few years.

I try to stay on top of the real estate market and the neighborhoods if you want to contact me. Savannah has a lot of oppertunities for flipping projects.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Savannah area