Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 11:57 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
A neurotoxic potion would be insanely devastating, possibly have this outcome:

One man was shot to death by Miami police, and another man is fighting for his life after he was attacked, and his face allegedly half eaten, by a naked man on the MacArthur Causeway off ramp Saturday, police said.
[LEFT]
Read more here: Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was ‘eating’ face off victim - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com[/LEFT]

Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was ‘eating’ face off victim - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com
My zombie-obsessed friends are really spreading the word on this one!!

CRAZYYYY!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2012, 12:42 PM

19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times
More news, lol

Reports: Miami 'zombie' attacker may have been using 'bath salts' – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

Old 05-29-2012, 07:21 PM

22,653 posts, read 24,575,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 Foot 3 View Post
Tickyul .... have you ever thought about starting a web site to post all this info that you've posted on here? Hell you might one day be a guest on ''Coast To Coast AM'' with George Noory as why not as i've heard about every other show imaginable on it over the years .

I have listened to both Art Bell and George Noory. I really like them when they talk about things that I consider possible. The Tin-Foil-Hat stuff......bores me to tears. UFOs, Bigfoot, Haunted Houses...........forget it.

I have pointed out FACTS in this thread to make people think. A chemically damaged Central Nervous System CAN make people dumb and hyperviolent........the damage can be permanent.

Could a Chemical Engineer make an agent that could causes widespread violence and horror............probably already has been done.

People have a hard time using their imagination.......then sometimes reality hits and they are in total shock.

I predict a Mad Max scenario will play out across the USA within the next 10 years>>>>>>>>>>>>REALLY. It may not start off with a Chemical nightmare..........but I do not see this failing country staving off a huge disaster for too long.

Old 05-30-2012, 02:30 AM

1 posts, read 1,011 times
Okay, I've been making rounds on the Internet, hoping for a proof that ZA is absolutely impossible only to realize the opposite. My friends all think that I'm crazy to even seriously consider the possibility for a moment.

If anybody has a concrete proof that no such thing can happen, I beseech you to come out with it NOW. Otherwise, I won't have a goodnight sleep again. Blergh.

Old 05-30-2012, 08:46 AM

13,134 posts, read 40,610,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
I have listened to both Art Bell and George Noory. I really like them when they talk about things that I consider possible. The Tin-Foil-Hat stuff......bores me to tears. UFOs, Bigfoot, Haunted Houses...........forget it.
Yeap i can only take so much of the lizard people shows on there from time to time

Old 05-31-2012, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Yeap i can only take so much of the lizard people shows on there from time to time
It is so pathetic listening to people talk such nonsense......just like the 9-11 truthers.

Why make up BS when reality has enough crazy c**p to scare the h**l out of you.

I talk about things that could very well happen.....people blow me off.

What about an EMP attack...........that would bring this country to its knees.......very possible. But if it happened, most Amerit**ds would be like......"who wuld have thunk it????".

Old 06-03-2012, 02:41 PM

Yes, chemical weapons CAN be delivered in an effective manner:

Halabja poison gas attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The attack killed between 3,200 and 5,000 people, and injured around 7,000 to 10,000 more, most of them civilians;[1][2] thousands more died of complications, diseases, and birth defects in the years after the attack.[3]

Miami Zombie Attack Prank! - YouTube

Old 06-04-2012, 12:55 PM

13,134 posts, read 40,610,038 times
Tickyul

This is not a zombie situation however did you ever see the movie Silent Rage (1982) staring Chuck Norris and from my memory it was about a psycho who escaped an insane asylum and killed some people and so he was eventually caught and shot by the cops and was near death when a deranged physician injected him with a genetic serum that he'd created to save his life only it backfired as he wound up killing the physician and the others as the serum made him indestructible and so Chuck who was a cop went after him as they wound up fighting at the movie's ending and Chuck never could kill him no matter what he did.

Anyway i was just flashing back to this flick when thinking about these indestructible zombies .

Old 06-17-2012, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmidty223 View Post
Not really. The movie 28 Days Later, or something like that, is the most logical/real way of a zombie apocalypse. It was about people infected with rage, by accident. Then they lost a sense of right and wrong and then their brain power. That could possibly happen... where humans are so dumb that they turn into animals, then add rage, and you got yourself a terrible situation. lol

Bravo, somebody gets it!!!

A Mad Max scenario will play-out across the USA within the next 10 years........it could involve a ZA.

Think I am joking??? How many people know what an EMP attack is??? Just imagine what devastation that would bring the the USA......and lots of people have zero clue what I am talking about.

Old 06-17-2012, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Tickyul

This is not a zombie situation however did you ever see the movie Silent Rage (1982) staring Chuck Norris and from my memory it was about a psycho who escaped an insane asylum and killed some people and so he was eventually caught and shot by the cops and was near death when a deranged physician injected him with a genetic serum that he'd created to save his life only it backfired as he wound up killing the physician and the others as the serum made him indestructible and so Chuck who was a cop went after him as they wound up fighting at the movie's ending and Chuck never could kill him no matter what he did.

Anyway i was just flashing back to this flick when thinking about these indestructible zombies .

That sounds like a very interesting movie, will have to watch it>>>>thanks!

Jeffrey Dahmer attempted to make some of his victims into zombies by injecting substances into their brains. I think that the same thing is done in parts of Africa and Haiti.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology