U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 08:18 AM

12,172 posts, read 15,824,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joke Insurance View Post
I'll be the odd one out but I believe that people are all naturally bisexual.
I agree with you. I see sexuality on a spectrum. Totally straight people on one end, and totally gay on the opposite end and most people are bisexual in the middle but leaning one way of the other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2012, 11:09 AM

8,564 posts, read 9,940,930 times
I wouldn't agree that there is a trend, or a scale, or a continuum, or a spectrum, or a choice involving homosexuality. I take homosexuality to be a designation some need like a bride needs a diamond, to indicate a status. Both acknowledged by similar social giddiness.

The only real homosexual is a person who pursues with intent of achievement a transgender self re-creation. When complete, does that person remain homosexual?

Everybody else is normal, engaging in some broad norm of social interaction.

Last edited by Willsson; 07-14-2012 at 11:28 AM..

Old 07-24-2012, 02:49 AM

1,688 posts, read 3,875,581 times
Every gay couple I know wants kids...whether through adoption or other methods. Things that thin the herd are man's aggression and greed that ultimately ends up in a war of some type. Whether on a large scale or in the streets.

Homosexuality is no more prevalent today then it was yesterday IMO. What has changed is our acceptance of homosexuality and our technology which brings information to all in a way never done before therefore giving people the ability to come together.

Old 08-16-2013, 02:05 AM

3 posts, read 1,866 times
Evolution is the survival of a particular set of genes. Therefore homosexuality can not be a form of evolution as the homosexual does not generally reproduce. If two homosexuals do not have children their genes become extinct. Homosexuality is actually a chemical imbalance in the human body. Humans actually are attracted to a mate by a pheromone, this is why you can find a really hot person with someone you might not think you would. In homosexuality signals get rewired and they become attracted to the same sex. This is why many are gay from birth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology