U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-15-2012, 12:50 AM
 
15,922 posts, read 17,881,000 times
Reputation: 7647

Advertisements

[quote=stargazzer;26100185]
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post


I have more then one home and dual citizenship USA-Canadian for your nosey information.

if you post a good video and a good comment then I will look at it, other then that please try to appear as though you are posting instead of your cat or something
Still can't figure out how to reply to someone I see......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-15-2012, 01:12 AM
 
3,448 posts, read 2,761,139 times
Reputation: 478
so the first one with the baseball game.....how come the players and the people in the crowd are not reacting at all but the broadcasters are making a big deal out of it

what is your particular analysis..?

and I would easily wager the boom....boom, in colorado is a hoax based on sound

Last edited by stargazzer; 09-15-2012 at 01:33 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2012, 02:52 AM
 
15,922 posts, read 17,881,000 times
Reputation: 7647
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
so the first one with the baseball game.....how come the players and the people in the crowd are not reacting at all but the broadcasters are making a big deal out of it

what is your particular analysis..?

and I would easily wager the boom....boom, in colorado is a hoax based on sound
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2012, 04:36 AM
 
3,448 posts, read 2,761,139 times
Reputation: 478
that is probably the ugliest face Ive ever seen in my life.

are you on library time at an institution ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2012, 09:04 AM
 
28,673 posts, read 41,224,099 times
Reputation: 37417
Sometimes you make my entire day a little brighter plwhit. But you really are pushing the limits this time. It's so bright I'm damned near blind. How is it that you expect to communicate reliably with... whatever the hell it is you're trying to communicate with. I'm beginning to believe in aliens. Slow witted aliens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2012, 09:09 AM
 
28,673 posts, read 41,224,099 times
Reputation: 37417
Speaking of strange sounds.....


The Farting Preacher - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2012, 11:21 AM
 
5,366 posts, read 8,363,922 times
Reputation: 3412
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
if you post a good video and a good comment then I will look at it
If you don't look at the videos, then how would you know if they are good or not?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2012, 01:12 PM
 
15,922 posts, read 17,881,000 times
Reputation: 7647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
Sometimes you make my entire day a little brighter plwhit. But you really are pushing the limits this time. It's so bright I'm damned near blind. How is it that you expect to communicate reliably with... whatever the hell it is you're trying to communicate with. I'm beginning to believe in aliens. Slow witted aliens.
Tek, for starters this person posted a comment in my name, refuses to answer any of my questions (not one had any sarcasm associated with it), doesn't bother to return the favor of watching the video's I posted like I did his...

And after I posted those video's one of which was about earthquakes causing the booming sounds in Colorado this person posts this?

Quote:
and I would easily wager the boom....boom, in colorado is a hoax based on sound
This person doesn't want to intelligently discuss the topic, so my post (#33) was in the same vein of seriousness that the OP is using here....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2012, 01:19 PM
 
28,673 posts, read 41,224,099 times
Reputation: 37417
You know we do have to come to the conclusion sooner or later that some posters threads should be ignored. I class this thread with those by s0cratus and his/her ilk. I hate encouraging the crap so I usually just ignore them. This one I couldn't pass up because of what you are going through.

Time to leave well enough alone perhaps and let the OP live in whatever fantasy world they have created.

BTW, every time I watch some of the farting preachers videos I laugh so hard I cry. The man is a genius.

Edit: I checked the stats for the OP and they should tell you something.

  • Politics and Other Controversies: 370
  • Religion and Spirituality: 221
  • Relationships: 122
  • Christianity: 88
  • Illegal Immigration: 27
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2012, 01:26 PM
 
15,922 posts, read 17,881,000 times
Reputation: 7647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
You know we do have to come to the conclusion sooner or later that some posters threads should be ignored. I class this thread with those by s0cratus and his/her ilk. I hate encouraging the crap so I usually just ignore them. This one I couldn't pass up because of what you are going through.

Time to leave well enough alone perhaps and let the OP live in whatever fantasy world they have created.

BTW, every time I watch some of the farting preachers videos I laugh so hard I cry. The man is a genius.

Edit: I checked the stats for the OP and they should tell you something.

  • Politics and Other Controversies: 370
  • Religion and Spirituality: 221
  • Relationships: 122
  • Christianity: 88
  • Illegal Immigration: 27
Gotta laugh with your fart comment, my granddaughter just cut a loud one.... yes they are really funny...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top