U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 08:10 PM

3,448 posts, read 2,761,139 times

Advertisements

I did not hear about this strange sound thing until a few days ago....I listened carfully to all the suggested events on line and I noticed a few things.

1) There is one fundamental note always used....an A

2) The event in Manitoba is definately human voice, in fact I can hear a distinct dialect, it is arab in design sound delivery...for example if a french group hum...AAaaaaaa...and then there was a slight interruption , very slight joining to the original AAaaaa a person with better then perfect pitch like me would hear the french nasal influence.
3) because of 2 above and a consistency in the A in others, including how the broadcast volumes in...I am convinced at least for now that this is some kind of a trick sending a package of sound up into the higher atmosphere like a small rocket and when it descends collapse's and use's magnetism in the atmosphere to broadcast the pre-prepared sound...

4) the other thing I noticed is this....remember those old record players with the arm and needle..? remember before setting the needle down on the record with everything on and touching it....the noise and disturbance it made..? its exactly the same type of sensitivity interference we hear in some of those strange sounds....if its not the interference its that AAAaaa sound...other sounds are not issues because they can be achieved with the harp in the piano casing... so this is more solid evidence showing manipulation because ONLY two styles of sound are heard...there are absolutely no variance's....so how could nature create something without variance...it would seem illogical both in how the sound is volumes up and the only two styles...

5) All events are in Europe, north and south America with one in Ukraine....NONE IN UAK

I think someone figured out a way to package sound waves out on a little rocket where instead of exploding ....slowly collapse's and broadcasts the pre packaged sound waves which, in effect were limited to what we hear in order to comply with what ever technology....those AAAaaa in Manitoba are human voice's...because for myself the Manitoba is so evident, I'm thinking someone somewhere tried to freak the world out on purpose.. and notice the animals...they do not act because they instinctively know its just a human broadcast...somehow the magnetism in the atmosphere is being used like the magnet on a speaker...and notice there are always a few clouds around ....they are somehow creating the effect thunder use's to broadcast...those are human voice's and the other sounds are definitely human pre recorded dinkering...it may be echo related I don't have enough science to go any further
''

Last edited by stargazzer; 09-11-2012 at 08:25 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2012, 12:00 PM

3,448 posts, read 2,761,139 times
i found out that this thing is widely understood to be an absolute hoax with people who enjoy upsetting others on line...as expected another falsity.....golly gee i wonder who thought it all up...

Last edited by stargazzer; 09-12-2012 at 12:08 PM..

Old 09-12-2012, 12:43 PM

5,366 posts, read 8,363,922 times
Stargazzer, do you have any links or YouTube vids related to the strange sounds? I know you've determined it to be a hoax, but I'm wondering exactly what it is your referring to.

Old 09-12-2012, 01:10 PM

14,693 posts, read 23,649,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
i found out that this thing is widely understood to be an absolute hoax with people who enjoy upsetting others on line...as expected another falsity.....golly gee i wonder who thought it all up...
President Obama? amidoingitrite?

Old 09-12-2012, 01:42 PM

15,922 posts, read 17,881,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
I did not hear about this strange sound thing until a few days ago....I listened carfully to all the suggested events on line and I noticed a few things.

1) There is one fundamental note always used....an A
-<snip>-
those are human voice's and the other sounds are definitely human pre recorded dinkering...it may be echo related I don't have enough science to go any further''
Don't you think you'd get more answers from the following forum instead of this forum?

//www.city-data.com/forum/unexp...es-paranormal/

After all, these sounds are unexplained mysteries.....

Old 09-12-2012, 01:48 PM

42,662 posts, read 76,387,991 times
Does anybody know what this thread is about? Is there anywhere I can read more about this, besides just the OP's analysis?

Old 09-12-2012, 01:57 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,756,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
Does anybody know what this thread is about? Is there anywhere I can read more about this, besides just the OP's analysis?

I was wondering the same

Old 09-12-2012, 04:48 PM

14,693 posts, read 23,649,149 times
What Is Causing The Strange Noises In The Sky That Are Being Heard All Over The World?

Old 09-12-2012, 04:58 PM

5,366 posts, read 8,363,922 times
The OP mentioned Manitoba, and I found these.

Strange sounds 2012 manitoba canada (the pas) - YouTube

Strange sound in Kiev again Aug.11.11.

Old 09-12-2012, 05:02 PM

15,922 posts, read 17,881,000 times
On orders from THEM it's the noises HAARP makes when directing the planes that are spraying the chemtrails...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology