Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2014, 10:13 AM

546 posts, read 546,989 times

Advertisements

I'm posting a video of this invention. It was developed by some people that want to free the world from energy dependence of greedy corporations that are a major source of pollution and continually drive us into a poorer state of being.

They took the time to look into Nicola Tesla's quantum energy generator patent, spent their own time and money to revise and build one, and are giving the plans to build one free over the internet. The accompanying video shows the startup of one of these generators made by some people in Morrocco, but there are others being built around the world. It takes 1kw to get this generator rolling, and it produces about 10kw, so it is perpetual, feeding its own energy needs and supplying free energy.

I downloaded the plans and looked them over, and it looks like it would take $4,000 to $5,000 to build one, the highest expense being the winding core, about $3,000. It works on a principal of resonance with the magnetic fields surrounding us on earth, and draws power from that source.

This invention, once it becomes widespread, will be able to provide all the energy we need to power our homes, cars, and eventually businesses, and will break the energy dependence we have on petroleum, eventually releasing us from the need for nuclear power and would almost eliminate pollution.

Your comments should be very interesting! (I want one!)

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/04/3...rator-morocco/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2014, 10:51 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,028,702 times
Build one and let us know how it works.

Old 05-02-2014, 11:56 AM

Sorry, the Acronym FTW stands for Fix The World, not Free The World. Actually, not much difference, eh?

Old 05-02-2014, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Build one and let us know how it works.
Well, Coalman, if you look deeper into the videos that they have posted, you'll see that they are busy fine tuning this thing. They are realizing how to optimize the resonance, voltage, output, and I'm sure they will be building more prototypes until they feel sure that they have a full understanding of the new type of power that they have come to develop.

So rather than spending a lot of money on a "model A", I think that I'll wait for them to refine it a bit and possibly some of the costs will come down. They said that they believe that it will be possible within a couple years to have a QEG power plant up and running. They also are revising the capabilities of this power source and they have found that it is capable of very high voltages, which after being transformed, can supply individual homes, or even complete areas with power.

If you're still in the coal business, you may want to start to retool yourself.

Old 05-02-2014, 12:58 PM

Quote:
So rather than spending a lot of money on a "model A", I think that I'll wait for them to refine it a bit and possibly some of the costs will come down

They accept donations, send them some money to speed up the process. <I'm being sarcastic here>

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumpethim View Post
They said that they believe that it will be possible within a couple years to have a QEG power plant up and running.
Let me ask you something, with all the engineers in the world seeking solutions to power production why is it no one wouldn't be using this tech? People go over old patents all the time and certainly Tesla's would be some of the foremost ones reviewed, it's not like this is hidden material. There's been some grand conspiracy for the last 80 years or so to suppress technology that was right out in the open?

Quote:
If you're still in the coal business, you may want to start to retool yourself.
I guess that depends how you define in the business since I own a website about coal. While this would be a fantastic "discovery" if true I would suggest the chances of it being true are about zero. There is a laundry list of these "free energy" machines going back decades and decades, none of them work, ever.

Old 05-02-2014, 01:29 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,445,004 times
Nothing is perpetual, and most certainly not energy. The first law of thermodynamics is the law of conservation of energy. It states that energy is always conserved. Which means that energy cannot be created or destroyed. It simply changes from one form to another.

These kinds of obvious scams are a clear indication that education in basic physics is sorely lacking.

Old 05-02-2014, 01:43 PM

5,037 posts, read 6,919,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Nothing is perpetual, and most certainly not energy. The first law of thermodynamics is the law of conservation of energy. It states that energy is always conserved. Which means that energy cannot be created or destroyed. It simply changes from one form to another.

These kinds of obvious scams are a clear indication that education in basic physics is sorely lacking.
You mean GREEDY CORPORATIONS aren't secretly keeping the cures to all disease and unlimited free energy a secret to boost their profits? Am I to believe that these are REAL PROBLEMS that require the concerted efforts of literally millions of scientists?

Old 05-02-2014, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrandom View Post
You mean GREEDY CORPORATIONS aren't secretly keeping the cures to all disease and unlimited free energy a secret to boost their profits?
If I'm some giant energy corporation and make some astounding discovery I have two paths I can take. I can patent it and make boatloads of money over the next 2 decades OR as you would suggest I'm going to suppress it. Suppressing however would mean I'm opening the door to competition discovering, patenting and developing it themselves. In addition to that I have to insure that anyone involved with the project keeps their mouth shut.

Make a boatload of money or let someone else beat me to market which is inevitable. Hmmmmm.... not a hard decision to make.

There is great comment in that movie "Who killed the electric car?", it goes something like "If GM could make money selling a car that ran on pig **** they would."

Old 05-02-2014, 02:03 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,445,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrandom View Post
You mean GREEDY CORPORATIONS aren't secretly keeping the cures to all disease and unlimited free energy a secret to boost their profits? Am I to believe that these are REAL PROBLEMS that require the concerted efforts of literally millions of scientists?
No credible scientist is going to waste their time on perpetual motion or perpetual energy scams. Unlike those who actually believe in this kind of nonsense, scientists are educated and know better.

Old 05-02-2014, 02:03 PM

23,590 posts, read 70,367,145 times
If it is the same one, I looked at those plans. It attempts to invoke a high voltage low current across a coil. Unfortunately coils have something called inductance, measured in Henrys. The whole concept is just a mixture of an old spark coil generator, a van de graff static generator and a couple of stator coils. It has less chance of working than a toaster singing Mozart operas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology