U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2020, 04:34 PM

11,530 posts, read 7,956,717 times

Advertisements

It would be a bit like a visit from a group of Londoners, I think, but looking for something other than beer.

Note; This is not a slur, I'm from that area, and so are all my outlaws.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2020, 03:16 PM

307 posts, read 37,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge ChemE View Post
How would you imagine an alien invasion?
I think that it depends on what they would want and need here. If they just wanted to get rid of the human race, than they would probably lock on to our signals (like in "Star Trek") and simply - vaporize us in a second. Done! The planet is theirs.

However, maybe they would want to eat us, mate with us or examine us. Then the scenario would be a little different, but we would certainly end up in cages.

Old 05-01-2020, 02:17 AM

3,709 posts, read 3,618,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blisterpeanuts
I imagine they'll come here, disguised as humans, trying to blend in as best they can.
Gradually, with their superior mental abilities and technologies, they'll get into positions of power and assume control of the entire planet.
For the average Joe and Jane, though, life will go on much as before. Really, it won't make much difference to most of us.
This is what Dr David Jacobs says in his books on abduction by aliens. ...That abductions are going on because the aliens are creating hybrids and these hybrids have superior mental facilities such as telepathy and physical control of humans. He has been hypnotising abducted humans for over 25 years and says that he has pieced together this from the reports he has heard from his patients. The aliens are working towards something called The Change - whatever that is. We dont know because they have been secretive about it. Independent abductees(who do not know each other) report seeing hybrid kids onboard craft, are forced to interact with them and who are forced to help hybrids integrate into society. If ANY of that is true, then it is very scary and looks as if we are being taken over from the inside.

I realise not many on here will believe there are human abductees but there are reports of missing time, people being physically missing from where they should be, and other physical evidence on their body which appeared overnight. Instead of poo-pooing things like this, we need science to take it seriously and to find out if it is true or not, not to just assume that it is too bizarre and way-out to be real. Otherwise it will be too late if there is any truth to it.

As an aside, thousands of people have seen triangular and cigar-shaped craft powered by unusual non-rocket or non-jet engines. I think these are military in nature but I think they may have originated or may have some aspects which were back-engineered from alien craft which crashed here in the past.

Reading through this thread, people assume that aliens would have to come here from the stars, but they do not seem to realise that it is not necessary. They could come from under the oceans, where many military people have reported seeing craft under the surface of the ocean and coming out of the ocean. That would seem to suggest these craft may come from bases under the ocean rather than from out in space.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blisterpeanuts
The common ancestor of humans and chimpanzees existed 7 million years ago.
Maybe, but where is the unbroken line of descent from there to here? As I understand it, there are glaring anomalies in the fossil record such as the voicebox which humans have but apes do not, and the much thicker and heavier ape bone structure which cannot be traced through the fossil record to humans with a lighter and less dense bone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology