Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 04:40 PM

11,395 posts, read 24,447,211 times

Advertisements

I think that most people like to have sex.

Eventually you will fall in love with someone and it will feel like you've been hit by something you've never known before. Even if you fall in love 15 times!!! It will completely overwhelm every last bit of your common sense - AND it will be okay.

If you don't have actual sex, you will do everything else you can and it will be just like having sex. It will all be fine. Do it or don't do it; it's really no one else's business except your own.

Old 03-22-2007, 05:18 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,668,382 times
Sounds like NAH needs to step away from the computer and books and get some!!! SEX WILL NEVER BE ILLEGAL!!!! it isnt gross or unneeded until you have had it you just cant comment on it.

Old 03-22-2007, 05:21 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Well, as long as you're not paying for it it isn't!

Old 03-22-2007, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Well, as long as you're not paying for it it isn't!
Yep forgot about that part!!!! Go to Las Vegas, there problem solved.

Old 03-22-2007, 06:04 PM

2,909 posts, read 14,084,144 times
Has anyone read this thread I made? I can see reason to do away with mating. Bring on the test tube technology!

//www.city-data.com/forum/healt...tml#post485657

Old 03-22-2007, 06:08 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,823,601 times
Not interested. I wanna have sex. You keep the test tubes. I'm sticking with old school copulation.

Old 03-22-2007, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need_affordable_home View Post
Has anyone read this thread I made? I can see reason to do away with mating. Bring on the test tube technology!

//www.city-data.com/forum/healt...tml#post485657
Like I have said dont knock it till you tried it. You cannot comment on it unless you have had it. there is nothing better than sex with my hubby. And I loved being pregnant with my kids.

Old 03-22-2007, 06:45 PM

2,218 posts, read 5,394,639 times
Dude my school didn't have sex ed. And no I'm not choosing abstinence. I'm not having sex because I'm ugggllllyyyy. And typically girls don't like ugly guys.

But if I did have sex... There are these great things called condoms.. Ya know... Not always fool proof but better than just putting it in and going.. heeheee

Old 03-22-2007, 07:51 PM

3,020 posts, read 25,730,853 times
Default It is all in the wrist.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzou View Post
Dude my school didn't have sex ed. And no I'm not choosing abstinence. I'm not having sex because I'm ugggllllyyyy. And typically girls don't like ugly guys.

But if I did have sex... There are these great things called condoms.. Ya know... Not always fool proof but better than just putting it in and going.. heeheee
Well I got a story that might point to a solution for you. Maybe NAH. This is a true story by the way.

I was up in NY with a bunch of guys in a small town. Most of us were single, under 25. Two guys were really having trouble getting any action at all. Available girls were in heaven, they had a lot of guys to choose from.

One of these dude was a lil short guy like 5'-2", Polish but better equipped than his height would suggest, nickname Ski. The other was a very gangly tall shy blonde dude that gave off weird vibes, name Youch. They were good buddies. Maybe both around 20. They are both roomies in the same pad. Lil dudes have it bad in the best of time. Tall is very in, no girl says I want a runt.

So after a while they start hanging around this coffee shop. There is a waitress maybe 40ish. Not particularly attractive, lil chubby. But the short guy starts to hit on her. Hey, he got zero to lose. She blows him off as she could be his mother. But he don't give up, couple weeks go by, he pursues, gives her nice tips. Youch does the same but rarely says anything. Ski teases her a lot and says she has nice legs and body. Watches her every move. After a while she starts to smile a bit.

So one night, Ski goes in about closing time and says Youch didn't show up and he needs a ride home. She says Ok. They get in her car and go over to his place. He talks to her in the car and kisses her, she says no. Finally he gets her to get out of the car and takes her hand and leads her into the house. Youch is not home. You guessed it, mating occurs after a bit more gentle play.

This goes on for about a week, he meets her after work, they go to the pad, and mate. Youch never is home. Kid is in Heaven, he has scored big time. Tells us all the juicy details, sizes, every position.

One day they are in bed, yup totally skin to skin under the covers. Youch walks in and typically says nothing. Walks over and sits down at the foot of the bed. Ski takes off the covers and they mate. Youch watches.

Then as Ski told it.

First I got it

Then Youch got it

Then I got it

Then Youch got it again

Then, then, then, well into the night. That mattress had bumps and bruises.

She probably wound being cross eyed. And it when on like that the entire time we were there. After we left and were in CT, both would drive up to NY to get her again.

You may be ugly, you may be short, you may not believe in mating but if in the right situation and in the right hands, just about anything can and does happen.

Last edited by Cosmic; 03-22-2007 at 08:36 PM..

Old 03-22-2007, 08:08 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,644,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Like I have said dont knock it till you tried it. You cannot comment on it unless you have had it. there is nothing better than sex with my hubby. And I loved being pregnant with my kids.
Ok ladies, the City-Data get together is at Nea1's house!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology