Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2015, 09:43 AM

735 posts, read 871,340 times

Advertisements

It maybe an old thread, but it doesn't mean there aren't people still looking.

I thought I finally settled on the upper Snoqualimie valley, but what they say is true, all the easy to build upon land has been built. Living in a land of denial was fun while it lasted. I am now back to searching a huge swath of land, pouring through listings from North Bend to Arlington, all the while trying to come to terms, I may have to finally look at land on the peninsula.

Well that whine felt good, now back to the search.

One final thing, again thank you to all those that post, your information is great!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2015, 01:33 PM

233 posts, read 250,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perigee View Post
It maybe an old thread, but it doesn't mean there aren't people still looking.

I thought I finally settled on the upper Snoqualimie valley, but what they say is true, all the easy to build upon land has been built. Living in a land of denial was fun while it lasted. I am now back to searching a huge swath of land, pouring through listings from North Bend to Arlington, all the while trying to come to terms, I may have to finally look at land on the peninsula.

Well that whine felt good, now back to the search.

One final thing, again thank you to all those that post, your information is great!
Yep....dreams and reality aren't often the best partners. Especially around here.

Old 09-14-2015, 02:22 PM

8,071 posts, read 8,363,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardyloo View Post
lizaj419 posted this in 2012.
I was responding to Destiknee, who posted last week. Granted, she probably should have started a new thread, rather than piggybacking on an old one (new posters will often do that, as a way to get their toe wet, before plunging full-body into the Internet stream), but at least it was a fairly relevant one, and not (I think) a sneaky spam attack merely trying to push a specific search phrase.

I plead guilty to often getting sucked into long-dead threads that have had a poof of life breathed into them by a late-coming resuscitator. 2012? Really?! (I've been sucked into much older.)

Old 10-18-2015, 10:50 AM

437 posts, read 435,914 times
I've been scouring many old threads as well...... appreciate them!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area