Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2017, 10:29 PM

1 posts, read 6,543 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone,

I had my onsite a week ago. The recruiter sent me mails over all the week saying that he "will be in touch shortly". After all the week, today I finally got a mail saying: "What is your availability for a quick chat?"

Does this mean I will be rejected? I heard that most candidates got a "Selection letter" over mail, and most rejections are over the phone.

Regards.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2017, 03:47 PM

1 posts, read 6,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chairez View Post
so I had a interview with amazon, mouth swab test, after was told I would receive a email 2 days later I receive email saying I needed to do my I9 and schedule my appointment to take documents to third party. After it was all done my profile said awaiting screen results. Last night I got a email about my amazon status update saying I needed to follow up with one or both of our screening partners. you will be receiving notifications of your pre-employment screening results from either accurate background, or total compliance network, amazons medical review officer(MRO), REGARDING DRUG TEST?

Can someone let me know what this means or what?

Did u ever find out what that meant ? I got the same email..im not sure if that means i was rejected or..

Old 10-09-2017, 08:41 AM

2 posts, read 7,086 times
Hi guys! To anyone who mentioned relocating, what sorts of jobs did you/your family member take that secured the relocation package? I'm wondering if it's higher pay jobs or entry level? I'd like to apply there myself and we're currently in California looking to move to Redmond/Seattle area within the next two years.

Old 10-17-2017, 09:26 PM

2 posts, read 12,178 times
Default Same thing

Quote:
so I had a interview with amazon, mouth swab test, after was told I would receive a email 2 days later I receive email saying I needed to do my I9 and schedule my appointment to take documents to third party. After it was all done my profile said awaiting screen results. Last night I got a email about my amazon status update saying I needed to follow up with one or both of our screening partners. you will be receiving notifications of your pre-employment screening results from either accurate background, or total compliance network, amazons medical review officer(MRO), REGARDING DRUG TEST?

that happen to me. did you end up getting the job?

Old 10-17-2017, 09:28 PM

2 posts, read 12,178 times
Default same boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniellex471 View Post
Did u ever find out what that meant ? I got the same email..im not sure if that means i was rejected or..
What ended up happening?

Old 10-19-2017, 12:15 AM

12 posts, read 16,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertoam91 View Post
Hello everyone,

I had my onsite a week ago. The recruiter sent me mails over all the week saying that he "will be in touch shortly". After all the week, today I finally got a mail saying: "What is your availability for a quick chat?"

Does this mean I will be rejected? I heard that most candidates got a "Selection letter" over mail, and most rejections are over the phone.

Regards.
A quick chat can be a rejection or an acceptance.

Old 10-19-2017, 11:51 PM

3 posts, read 17,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniellex471 View Post
I got that same email too...can anyone tell us what ended up happening please?

Old 10-19-2017, 11:56 PM

Quote:

Any Takers?

Old 10-20-2017, 12:54 PM

Well, I emailed Amazon Recruitment and they told me to contact the MRO. I called the MRO, and went through the automated prompts. I then waited for someone to pick up but instead it went to voicemail. I left my name and number. So after that I tried to go to their website and see if their was anything I needed to upload, I entered all of my info, and the message no records found. I did it twice just in case. same results. WTF??? Hopefully I'll get a call back, but not counting on it.

Old 10-24-2017, 08:21 PM

129 posts, read 224,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danikay View Post
Hi guys! To anyone who mentioned relocating, what sorts of jobs did you/your family member take that secured the relocation package? I'm wondering if it's higher pay jobs or entry level? I'd like to apply there myself and we're currently in California looking to move to Redmond/Seattle area within the next two years.
If you are in any role that requires a bachelor's degree (i.e. professional), there will be a relocation package available.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area