Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2014, 03:25 PM

9,618 posts, read 27,339,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfkane View Post
Any thoughts on Four Creeks neighborhood off of May Valley Rd?
Four Creeks is really nice! The only downside is that it's unincorporated King County, not within the City of Issaquah. So there's nobody but County Council members to complain to if the need arises. The houses there are nice, and the area is beautiful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2014, 10:36 PM

8,736 posts, read 8,668,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Patrizio View Post
Since this is an Issaquah thread, I was wondering what people here know of or think of this apartment complex and the area near it.

[URL="http://www.simpsonpropertygroup.com/apartments/issaquah-apartments/north-issaquah-south-sammamish-apartments/the-timbers/home"]The Timbers apartments 23425 SE Black Nugget Road Issaquah[/URL]

It seems perfectly close to retail, very nice buildings, and close to the highway. But I'd like to know from people on the ground, so to speak.
I've been there many times. The view is good, it's close to some retail (Fred Meyer/Home Depot/Starbuck/Best Buy)... but it's down a steep hill! Close to 90 too. I can't say the buildings are anything really special... the units I've been in were all clean. If I had a family that included children I would opt for someplace different.

Old 02-02-2014, 10:55 PM

8,736 posts, read 8,668,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by essdeebee View Post
flyingsaucer mom -- what area/neighborhood of Issaquah do you live in where that many kids are out playing together? I'd like to find a neighborhood like that -- lots of kids and safe enough that they can be out playing/biking in the neighborhood. Also, what would you say about the commute from there to Renton (off 405, east of 5)?
Thanks!
I live in Issaquah Highlands and the best areas for kids are near the parks and townhomes. I am near a park called Ashland in the oldest section of the development... very mixed with rental townhomes (Wynhaven), condos and SFH. It can be such a great place that I know a mom who has moved here and moved away twice and apparently she's coming back again (for her kid). Getting to Renton in the mornings would not be fun. It used to take me 25-30 minutes just to get to Bellevue College (405 and 148th)

Old 04-27-2014, 09:57 PM

1 posts, read 839 times
About the only negative thing I can say to someone who is thing of moving to Issaquah is that it is growing fast.

Make sure you are moving here for the right reason. Issaquah is much different than it was 10-15 years ago and it's going to be grow a lot more in the next 10 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area